Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

Old 03-09-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny46 View Post
Could you tell me how much the mentioned painters charge to brush paint or spray?
Because spray painting is more labor intensive it is more expensive than brush painting. I went with the spray painting because I wanted a smooth finish and I am very happy with the results. I would definitely do it again. Check with Steve, I am sure he would be happy to give you an extimate.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Sage
Default Steve's Is Great

I, once again, have used TOTV advertiser "Steve's Onsite Services" for painting and a variety of other handyman tasks.

Steve and Jamie do meticulous painting at a very reasonable cost and are the most pleasant young couple to work with. Steve also hung some mirrors for me, installed a TV wall mount in my lanai, a new headboard in our guest room, and a new light fixture in our breakfast area.

I highly recommend them for the quality of their work, value for their services, and personable natures.

Steves Onsite Services, Painting The Villages, FL

352-603-6402

Old 08-29-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
In our old house we had to-of-the-line thermofoil cabinets but also had a microwave/convection over over the stove. In a few years, it started to melt the thermofoil above the microwave. Also in a few spots the thermofoil started coming loose. It was a great disappointment.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Default Exterior painting

Looking for contractor to paint exterior of designer home. Any advise and recommendations
Old 11-03-2013, 07:32 AM
Sage

TOTV sponsor Steve's Onsite Services is excellent and reasonably priced. We have used him for interior and exterior painting and misc other handyman jobs. 352-603-6402

But, he's good and in demand...so don't expect him to be able to start next week. The price of being good.... was worth waiting for.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:24 AM
theruizs
Default Ditto - Steve's Onsite Services

We have also used Steve and Jaime and were ecstatic about the outcome. They completed some molding work and built some shelving for us. Excellent quality work and very pleasant to work with!
Old 08-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Default Another happy customer

We just purchased a home in The Villages and my wife did not like the look of the kitchen cabinets but loved the view that came with the home. All we can say is the work that was performed exceeded our expectations. Our cabinets now look as if we purchased all new at a quarter of the cost and they are the first thing our friends look at and compliment. Steve and Jamie are perfectionists and it shows. Highly recommended. Give them a call you wont regret it.

Old 10-27-2014, 04:33 PM

Steve and Jamie spray painted my kitchen cabinets and they did a miraculous job. I had a prior contractor's painters paint them and I was totally disappointed...what a mess and unprofessional job they did. I had chips on the cabinets in the first week. Steve and Jamie corrected the prior painters mistake and I couldn't be happier. To this day the cabinets are beautiful and chip free. The also painted a buffet for me and it turned out stunning. I would recommend Steve and Jamie to anyone needing a professional painter. I will not hesitate to use them again. Besides being professional, they are fabulous painters and they are a joy to be around. Oh, and they return your calls. DID I MENTION THAT THEY ARE GREAT PAINTERS
Old 01-07-2015, 04:49 AM
Default Excellence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:56 AM

Steve is refinishing our dark cherry cabinets to a cream with a brown glaze. The sample he did for us is awesome. He is actually refinishing the doors and drawers in his shop, then will come in and do the frames. It is supposed to be like a factory finish and not just a paint job. I am very impressed with him so far.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Platinum member

I would also endorse Steve's Onside Services. They have done several jobs for me of various types, and I've been very happy with them all.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:20 AM

WE agree, we have been using Steve for almost all our projects since 2012. Sometimes it's difficult to get him started but once he does his work is precise and priced right.
We highly recommend Steve at SOS.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.