Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

Old 05-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Sage
Default Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

We had TOTV sponsor Steve's Onsite Services pressure wash our stucco house about 2 months ago... I had some of your same concerns but he assured me knowing what nozzles to use and proper pressure settings would produce a quality result with no damage to the stucco. And, he was right...he did a beautiful job and we did not see any chips in the stucco.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Default Painter

We are looking for a painter for our house interior. We want someone reliable who shows up and completes the job on time. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Thanks for your help.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:31 PM

I used Steve's Onsite Services. If you go to his website you can also see the
additional services he offers. He's very particular about his work, has a good work
ethic, does a great job, and is a very personable young man along with his fiance
Jamie. You can also reach him at 352-603-6402.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:58 PM

yup. I have the BEST painter. STEVE'S ONSITE SER VICES. 352-603-6402.
it may take a day or 2 to get a return call but it is well worth the wait. They are here with me tomorrow. I love them both.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Default Refinishing Cabinets

I would like to resurface my bathroom cabinets. Anyone know of a painter that could spray paint the units for me? Or any ideas of refacing cabinets and who to use?

Thanks!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatmaiden View Post
I would like to resurface my bathroom cabinets. Anyone know of a painter that could spray paint the units for me? Or any ideas of refacing cabinets and who to use? Thanks!
For refacing cabinets I would go with Remington Kitchens If you do a search on TOTV you'll see others have used them. We just had the installer leave about an hour ago, he was here to do a final measurement and reface our kitchen beginning March 25.

For painting try either Investment Painters, who is also an advertiser here on TOTV and also painted the inside of our home two years ago and did a great job. They also do cabinets. Another painter, which we haven't used but they have been mentioned here on TOTV is Steves Onsite Services From talking with Investment Painters, they will sand, prime and brush paint your cabinets with special paint, a 10'x11' size CYV kitchen is about $1,000. The Steves Onsite Service I believe use a sprayer to apply the paint on the cabinets instead of brush painting.

Before we moved here two years ago i performed numerous searches on TOTV for everything from a handyman to landscapers, I had a notebook full of names and numbers so when we arrived I didn't have to do as much homework. Try the search feature at the top of the website and you'll get a lot of feedback on many contractors, good and bad.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Veteran member

Just a thought, I don't know if this is the direction you want to go. The bathroom cabinets in our home in CT were getting shabby from the humidity from showers and water spills etc. The finish was flaking off. What we did was to lightly sand the surface to get a uniform finish and bought Minwax Polyshade that was as close to the color of the cabinet and brushed it on. A couple of light coats as in the directions and the cabinets look brand new. Home Depot or Lowes have the products
Old 03-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Veteran member
Default REfacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
For refacing cabinets I would go with Remington Kitchens If you do a search on TOTV you'll see others have used them. We just had the installer leave about an hour ago, he was here to do a final measurement and reface our kitchen beginning March 25.

For painting try either Investment Painters, who is also an advertiser here on TOTV and also painted the inside of our home two years ago and did a great job. They also do cabinets. Another painter, which we haven't used but they have been mentioned here on TOTV is Steves Onsite Services From talking with Investment Painters, they will sand, prime and brush paint your cabinets with special paint, a 10'x11' size CYV kitchen is about $1,000. The Steves Onsite Service I believe use a sprayer to apply the paint on the cabinets instead of brush painting.

Before we moved here two years ago i performed numerous searches on TOTV for everything from a handyman to landscapers, I had a notebook full of names and numbers so when we arrived I didn't have to do as much homework. Try the search feature at the top of the website and you'll get a lot of feedback on many contractors, good and bad.
John, we are also talking to Steve's Onsite Services. Are you using thermafoil or wood? And are you going white or a wood stain? Thanks!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
John, we are also talking to Steve's Onsite Services. Are you using thermafoil or wood? And are you going white or a wood stain? Thanks!
We're going with thermafoil because we want white and it seems to look better than real paint, and is northing like the white thermafoil I've seen used in TV. We went to their small showroom on 441 by the airport and the white shaker style doors look just like painted but even better. They showed us a real painted shaker door and you could see small cracks where the wood sections separate. We had the same shaker style up north in white and wanted to duplicate our kitchen.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
We're going with thermafoil because we want white and it seems to look better than real paint, and is northing like the white thermafoil I've seen used in TV. We went to their small showroom on 441 by the airport and the white shaker style doors look just like painted but even better. They showed us a real painted shaker door and you could see small cracks where the wood sections separate. We had the same shaker style up north in white and wanted to duplicate our kitchen.

Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
Honestly I don't remember because we had 'white' on our mind before we even entered their place. It's not a big display, but maybe you should go by their office. It's right before the Leesburg Airport on the left side of 441. It's a real small place with maybe 3 or 4 offices together. They are moving April 1st to a large location off Route 44 not far from TV, the owner said he had bought 20 acres. They are kind of in the middle of moving things around, but they did have many doors, but that's all they have I saw was doors, no showroom kitchen. It's very small, which is one of the reasons they are moving.

Maybe even better call your sales person and have them bring the doors next time they're in TV. The day we went to their office, the saleswoman, Carol, was already in TV with other appointments and by the time we got home she was able to see us that day. Same thing with the installer, we were the third home yesterday morning that he had gone to in TV to perform measurements. So you can see why they are moving over this way because TV homeowners are their main customers.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:41 PM

I recently had my kitchen cabinets spray painted by Steve's Onsite Services.
He did an incredible job. The cabinets look new and the finish is smooth and durable. It was a pleasure to work with Steve. His number is: 352 603 6402.
Good luck with your project.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatmaiden View Post
I would like to resurface my bathroom cabinets. Anyone know of a painter that could spray paint the units for me? Or any ideas of refacing cabinets and who to use?

Thanks!
We just had Steven Garofalo and Jamie Duncan paint the inside of our house. They are also going to do our bathroom cabinets. They did a great job painting and I am going to guess they will also do a great job with my bathroom cabinets. They did kitchen cabinets and showed me the pictures. They said I could go over and see the kitchen. I guess it is someone in the Villages. They are a really nice couple, very hard working, and they have a lot of energy. Their price for the painting was by far the lowest. Their phone number is 352-603-6402 You can tell me Lynn and Paul told you abouth them.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullynnchin View Post
We just had Steven Garofalo and Jamie Duncan paint the inside of our house. They are also going to do our bathroom cabinets. They did a great job painting and I am going to guess they will also do a great job with my bathroom cabinets. They did kitchen cabinets and showed me the pictures. They said I could go over and see the kitchen. I guess it is someone in the Villages. They are a really nice couple, very hard working, and they have a lot of energy. Their price for the painting was by far the lowest. Their phone number is 352-603-6402 You can tell me Lynn and Paul told you abouth them.
See my prior post on this thread, Steve and Jamie are Steve's Onsite Services. They are the best by far.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Default costs

Could you tell me how much the mentioned painters charge to brush paint or spray?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.