Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 03-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
Honestly I don't remember because we had 'white' on our mind before we even entered their place. It's not a big display, but maybe you should go by their office. It's right before the Leesburg Airport on the left side of 441. It's a real small place with maybe 3 or 4 offices together. They are moving April 1st to a large location off Route 44 not far from TV, the owner said he had bought 20 acres. They are kind of in the middle of moving things around, but they did have many doors, but that's all they have I saw was doors, no showroom kitchen. It's very small, which is one of the reasons they are moving.

Maybe even better call your sales person and have them bring the doors next time they're in TV. The day we went to their office, the saleswoman, Carol, was already in TV with other appointments and by the time we got home she was able to see us that day. Same thing with the installer, we were the third home yesterday morning that he had gone to in TV to perform measurements. So you can see why they are moving over this way because TV homeowners are their main customers.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:41 PM

I recently had my kitchen cabinets spray painted by Steve's Onsite Services.
He did an incredible job. The cabinets look new and the finish is smooth and durable. It was a pleasure to work with Steve. His number is: 352 603 6402.
Good luck with your project.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatmaiden View Post
I would like to resurface my bathroom cabinets. Anyone know of a painter that could spray paint the units for me? Or any ideas of refacing cabinets and who to use?

Thanks!
We just had Steven Garofalo and Jamie Duncan paint the inside of our house. They are also going to do our bathroom cabinets. They did a great job painting and I am going to guess they will also do a great job with my bathroom cabinets. They did kitchen cabinets and showed me the pictures. They said I could go over and see the kitchen. I guess it is someone in the Villages. They are a really nice couple, very hard working, and they have a lot of energy. Their price for the painting was by far the lowest. Their phone number is 352-603-6402 You can tell me Lynn and Paul told you abouth them.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullynnchin View Post
We just had Steven Garofalo and Jamie Duncan paint the inside of our house. They are also going to do our bathroom cabinets. They did a great job painting and I am going to guess they will also do a great job with my bathroom cabinets. They did kitchen cabinets and showed me the pictures. They said I could go over and see the kitchen. I guess it is someone in the Villages. They are a really nice couple, very hard working, and they have a lot of energy. Their price for the painting was by far the lowest. Their phone number is 352-603-6402 You can tell me Lynn and Paul told you abouth them.
See my prior post on this thread, Steve and Jamie are Steve's Onsite Services. They are the best by far.
costs
Old 03-08-2013, 06:28 PM

Default costs

Could you tell me how much the mentioned painters charge to brush paint or spray?
Old 03-09-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny46 View Post
Could you tell me how much the mentioned painters charge to brush paint or spray?
Because spray painting is more labor intensive it is more expensive than brush painting. I went with the spray painting because I wanted a smooth finish and I am very happy with the results. I would definitely do it again. Check with Steve, I am sure he would be happy to give you an extimate.
Steve's Is Great
Old 07-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Sage

Default Steve's Is Great

I, once again, have used TOTV advertiser "Steve's Onsite Services" for painting and a variety of other handyman tasks.

Steve and Jamie do meticulous painting at a very reasonable cost and are the most pleasant young couple to work with. Steve also hung some mirrors for me, installed a TV wall mount in my lanai, a new headboard in our guest room, and a new light fixture in our breakfast area.

I highly recommend them for the quality of their work, value for their services, and personable natures.

Steves Onsite Services, Painting The Villages, FL

352-603-6402

Old 08-29-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
In our old house we had to-of-the-line thermofoil cabinets but also had a microwave/convection over over the stove. In a few years, it started to melt the thermofoil above the microwave. Also in a few spots the thermofoil started coming loose. It was a great disappointment.
Exterior painting
Old 11-03-2013, 07:25 AM

Default Exterior painting

Looking for contractor to paint exterior of designer home. Any advise and recommendations
Old 11-03-2013, 07:32 AM
Sage

TOTV sponsor Steve's Onsite Services is excellent and reasonably priced. We have used him for interior and exterior painting and misc other handyman jobs. 352-603-6402

But, he's good and in demand...so don't expect him to be able to start next week. The price of being good.... was worth waiting for.