Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

Steve's Onsite Services are Great!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Ditto - Steve's Onsite Services
Old 12-24-2013, 11:24 AM

Default Ditto - Steve's Onsite Services

We have also used Steve and Jaime and were ecstatic about the outcome. They completed some molding work and built some shelving for us. Excellent quality work and very pleasant to work with!

Another happy customer
Old 08-27-2014, 11:55 AM

Default Another happy customer

We just purchased a home in The Villages and my wife did not like the look of the kitchen cabinets but loved the view that came with the home. All we can say is the work that was performed exceeded our expectations. Our cabinets now look as if we purchased all new at a quarter of the cost and they are the first thing our friends look at and compliment. Steve and Jamie are perfectionists and it shows. Highly recommended. Give them a call you wont regret it.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2014, 04:33 PM

Steve and Jamie spray painted my kitchen cabinets and they did a miraculous job. I had a prior contractor's painters paint them and I was totally disappointed...what a mess and unprofessional job they did. I had chips on the cabinets in the first week. Steve and Jamie corrected the prior painters mistake and I couldn't be happier. To this day the cabinets are beautiful and chip free. The also painted a buffet for me and it turned out stunning. I would recommend Steve and Jamie to anyone needing a professional painter. I will not hesitate to use them again. Besides being professional, they are fabulous painters and they are a joy to be around. Oh, and they return your calls. DID I MENTION THAT THEY ARE GREAT PAINTERS
Excellence!
Old 01-07-2015, 04:49 AM

Default Excellence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
Cool, thanks. Did they have any wood stain looking thermofoil cabinets at the showroom that you remember? Our sales person only had a small 4x6 sample and we would really like to see a larger sample. Thanks again.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:56 AM

Steve is refinishing our dark cherry cabinets to a cream with a brown glaze. The sample he did for us is awesome. He is actually refinishing the doors and drawers in his shop, then will come in and do the frames. It is supposed to be like a factory finish and not just a paint job. I am very impressed with him so far.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Platinum member

I would also endorse Steve's Onside Services. They have done several jobs for me of various types, and I've been very happy with them all.