Stone Creations for driveway

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Default Stone Creations for driveway

Has anyone used Stone Creations to do their driveway? Comments appreciated.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermama View Post
There is a thread on this company which you can access by searching their name in the vendor section. Many bad reviews but we went with them anyway and are still happy after a year.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Default Stone Creations

Quote:
We used them and are extremely satisfied with the finished
Product. Feel free to check out our driveway at 1904 Sassparilla
Way in St James. Around the block from us is another job they
did. Everyone comments on our driveway. If we are home, feel
free to ask us any questions.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Red face

Quote:
Check with crime against seniors at the sheriffs office.

You can also come look at my driveway at 588 Beaulieu Loop The Villages.
If you ever saw my driveway you would not use stone creations.

Still fighting them, my neighbor has been fighting them for over a year.

R. Lilley
Old 03-17-2013, 12:18 PM

Stone Creatons did our driveway 4 years ago. Still looks great. We had it resealed last year per their suggestion. Like any designer driveway, if you take care of it it will last..
Old 03-17-2013, 01:09 PM

Hubby and I along with two neighbors had work done on driveways and lanai over one year ago. We were all very pleased with the work. Recently had addition to lanai and had them come back to do new part of addition and two patios. Not only did they not match the original work but there were major inconsistencies from one end of the new work to the other. Major issue was pigment separation from light brown to becoming pinkish after sealer had been applied. Called them back, pictures were taken and never heard from them after several months. Bottom line: when work is good, it is good. If you have any issues, they will not be resolved. I would not recommend this company.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Check with crime against seniors at the sheriffs office.

You can also come look at my driveway at 588 Beaulieu Loop The Villages.
If you ever saw my driveway you would not use stone creations.

Still fighting them, my neighbor has been fighting them for over a year.

R. Lilley
Flyermama....I noticed you started with a question, but really wanted to voice your complaint. You may or may not have a legitimate gripe, however, just by the way you went about this topic, leads me to believe you probably are a difficult customer to satisfy. In so far as I took you up on your invitation to check your driveway, as well as those in your immediate neighborhood, your driveway seemed to be the only one with a problem. If the others were done at the same time and all but you followed the required timeframe for sealing, that could explain the fading of the colors. As one other poster on here indicated; if their maintenance schedule is followed, there should be no problem. If there are fading colors prior to their sheduled re-seal, I would have called them immediately. Most of all, I would not condemn a company until I've exhausted all means of corrections. Your attitude when trying to get satisfaction goes a long way in getting a positive result. After all, they are the ones who will either make it right, or tell you where to go. Unfortunately, the bridge may already be burned.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:59 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

Check your local resources, like Seniors Vs Crime and the BBB, on this company. I know (because I just looked) that the BBB rates them as an "F" and has recorded 9 complaints against Stone Creations of Ocala, Inc. in the past 36 months.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:09 AM

We also are fighting this company. We are at 509 on Beaulieu. Our driveway is a mess after the resealing and they will not respond to us. Can you tell me how/if you were able to get the driveway repaired? Did you use someone else? Wondering if Senior vs. Crime would help us.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:33 PM

I just used them this month to do my driveway, front walk and front porch.....it's great, so many compliments, LOVE IT, good workmanship.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmeadow View Post
Flyermama....I noticed you started with a question, but really wanted to voice your complaint. You may or may not have a legitimate gripe, however, just by the way you went about this topic, leads me to believe you probably are a difficult customer to satisfy. In so far as I took you up on your invitation to check your driveway, as well as those in your immediate neighborhood, your driveway seemed to be the only one with a problem. If the others were done at the same time and all but you followed the required timeframe for sealing, that could explain the fading of the colors. As one other poster on here indicated; if their maintenance schedule is followed, there should be no problem. If there are fading colors prior to their sheduled re-seal, I would have called them immediately. Most of all, I would not condemn a company until I've exhausted all means of corrections. Your attitude when trying to get satisfaction goes a long way in getting a positive result. After all, they are the ones who will either make it right, or tell you where to go. Unfortunately, the bridge may already be burned.
As an interested party with a Stone Creations driveway that needs resealing, I checked out the driveways on Beaulieu Loop mentioned in above posts and both homeowners have ample reason to complain.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:09 AM

Do not use them...you will be very sorry. Check out the disaster on our driveway at 509 Beaulieu Loop. Been asking for repairs now for almost a year.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
We had Stone creations do our driveway and walk and were very pleased with their work. Pete Hamilton
Old 06-11-2014, 01:00 PM

Stone creations did mine in May, looks great.....we'll seem if it holds up. But overall, for now I am pleased.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Default FoxMeadow, You Are Way Out of Line

Why so pompous about something you know nothing about? Stone Creations doesn't back their work. Period. It has nothing to do with whether a customer was surly and who are you to even suggest it? As of July 22, every phone number I have for them is disconnected.
Now FoxMeadow, do you have the integrity to apologize for that rude response?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.