Swimming Pools

Closed Thread
Old 06-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Default Swimming Pools

Does anyone have any recommendations of swimming pool contractors besides T&D? They have a 3-4 month wait.

Has anyone done business with All Brite pools?

Thanks for any input.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznerm View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations of swimming pool contractors besides T&D? They have a 3-4 month wait.

Has anyone done business with All Brite pools?

Thanks for any input.
We used Holland pools they did a great job and were less expensive than others --
Old 08-26-2011, 12:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,393 Posts

We had Fiesta Pools of Ocala build our pool. Good price, good people to work with.
PM me if you want more info.

Last edited by Bogie Shooter; 08-26-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:54 PM
Veteran member

Try All Seasons Pools, local office on 441 -Steve Pociask 625-0275 tell them Dave from Sparkling Waters Pool and Spa Services recommended him.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Default pools

My neighbor is using All Seasons....it has taken all season ..plus...to do this pool. I don't know how long it usually takes but the workers are there one day and then gone for the next three days. It seems to be taking FOREVER! I would NEVER use them. I know things move slowly down south...but this is ridiculous!
Old 09-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Default Management All Seasons Pools

Greetings, My name is James W. I am a manager at All Seasons Pools and we are currently on an 6 to 8 week completion for pool construction dig to swim, after our permit is received. My family has spent 32 years building our reputation and we always meet all expections we set for our customers. I have spoke with my super in the Villages and all of our pools we have constructed, have been completed in 6 not 8 weeks. This is a really good completion rate. If you would like, I can send you a list of customers in the Villages to talk to that we have built pools for to help with your descision. My number is 352-633-1250.

Sincerely,
James W.
Management
All Seasons Pools
Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Sage

Surprised you went with James W. in the sign off. I think we can figure it out as Watts?

Send me a PM with names & numbers. I'm in the pool/birdcage market next month.

Russ
Old 09-20-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_Boston View Post
Surprised you went with James W. in the sign off. I think we can figure it out as Watts?

Send me a PM with names & numbers. I'm in the pool/birdcage market next month.

Russ
My email is james@allseasonspools.com. Drop me a line and I will send you a referrence list or you can stop by our design center on Hwy. 441 in the Lowes shoping center when you get in town and we will take you on a tour to see our pools and meet our customers. Thank you. Have a great day!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:51 AM

I'm not really sure how to link my answer I already give to your question, so here is my reply

Good morning tomemerson7, we are also building at The Villages as we speak, and we have found a great pool builder to build our pool. We spent several weeks interviewing and pricing a pool with several of the local pool builders but have decided to us CHAMPAGNE POOLS OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, INC. out of Sanford, Fl. We love the work the design group is doing for us and the PM "Marshall Weiner" is a great help. He is very responsive to our request, and is very knowledgeable.

Building in Tamarind Grove, close on 3/23/2012
Old 02-15-2012, 04:47 PM

Is All Season's currently on a wait list? How many sales people do you have? I have heard that the one in the Villages is pushy anyone else find that to be true?
Old 02-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Sage

We went with All Seasons (come see ours if you'd like - PM me). We are very happy with the pool and their building process. We had no hitches. We never went into a showroom so I don't know if they were pushy. We had Steve as our designer/salesman and couldn't be happier.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Default Looking for a good pool contractor

I am also in the market for a pool with spa. I have purchased a lot in the new Caroline and will be building this summer. I have not been that impressed so far with some of the contractors I have talked with to date. Even other than pool contractors. They really have a captive market or believe they are too busy. They are not interested in talking unless they have you down here which is hard to do since I will not be down until mid-April. I question if some are recommended by TV and thus are overwhelmed. Can someone give me some good recommendations? I have talked to T&D and All Seasons, Both seem way too busy. Perhaps it is the saying..We will work with those in front of me for now?
Old 03-13-2012, 09:04 PM

I know you hate to wait, but, T & D did our pool, they are the best!! Worth the wait. Vera did an outstanding job!

Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AToombs View Post
I'm not really sure how to link my answer I already give to your question, so here is my reply

Good morning tomemerson7, we are also building at The Villages as we speak, and we have found a great pool builder to build our pool. We spent several weeks interviewing and pricing a pool with several of the local pool builders but have decided to us CHAMPAGNE POOLS OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, INC. out of Sanford, Fl. We love the work the design group is doing for us and the PM "Marshall Weiner" is a great help. He is very responsive to our request, and is very knowledgeable.

Building in Tamarind Grove, close on 3/23/2012
To be honest with you.... I don't now anything about the company you mentioned. I would just like to point out that we have build here and are in the process of hiring out these items. What I am finding is that while many of the companies are GREAT... many have GREAT marketing teams but when the REAL work starts, it's sometimes a different story.

Again, I don't know anything about this company but I'm interested in learning about companies the have already been used from beginning to end with some information on how they handle problems after the build.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:31 AM

Greetings Road Dog, I my name is James and I am a manager at All Seasons Pools. We are not too busy and would love the chance to build your pool. Our senior designer's (Stephen)number is 407-625-0275. He will gladly look at your property and send you some design ideas and prices to help with your decision when you arrive in April.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.