TENAJ Salon Institute experience

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Default TENAJ Salon Institute experience

I do not post very often, but I think we should give credit where it is due if we find something worth sharing.

I recently had a color and cut along with highlights at TENAJ Salon School. I had a level 2 student work on my hair. She did a great consultation and I received EXACTLY what I wanted, if not better.

Her personality and skill set were great. The price was even better. I see mixed reviews, and was a bit nervous. She beat my expectations. Hair looks great, color and highlights are wonderful. Cut is even and frames me well.

I will admit that it took longer than a trip to a salon, but I am retired! Overall a wonderful experience and I will be back!

Just wanted to share !
Old 06-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Tenaj

I agree. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower. Like you, I'm retired and enjoy the savings. I'm not fussy, have lots of hair, and it keeps growing, giggle! btw, this month after 4:45pm, their special is $29.95 for color, cut and style. In NC, this would be $100. My hair stylist in NC told me I'd be spending more in Florida, ha!
Old 06-12-2018, 10:13 AM

I had a good experience with them in March. The student has since graduated, but my perm and cut was $45. I was so shocked I told the cashier he made a mistake. In Northeast Ohio this would have cost $155.

Northeast Ohio, Northern California, including Santa Cruz, Oakland Hills, East Bay, Stockton and Merced and now The Villages
Old 06-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulat585 View Post
I had a good experience with them in March. The student has since graduated, but my perm and cut was $45. I was so shocked I told the cashier he made a mistake. In Northeast Ohio this would have cost $155.
My mother had a perm and cut. FIVE hours later...
Her hip replacement surgery was faster than a haircut and a perm!!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
great, salon, highlights, wonderful, cut

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.