Terms and Conditions

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2022, 11:45 AM

Upon closer examination, the 1/3 is due at the start of work, so to cover the materials and 2/3 at completion. Not as concerned about that when you can't start for 2 months.... Thanks for all the comments and recommendations.
Old 04-28-2022, 09:06 PM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi
Default That a hard question to answer because because at the end of the job and it completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpaVader View Post
I've been reading through a lot of the posts here and most of them say not to pay a contractor until the work is done. While I agree with that we are looking at a landscaper and they want 1/3 down and 2/3 upon completion. Looking for some direction here. He's 2 months out to do the work and I'd feel better giving him the 1/3 just before starting. Comments please....
You decide not to pay him he will have to sue you and that is costly. should be 1/3 down, 1/3 in middle and 1/3 completion. A lot of contractor do ripe off people, you should control the job with payments and stages of Contruction
Closed Thread

Tags
work, 1/3, 2/3, completion, direction

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.