Are there any good Carpet Cleaners out there?

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pili View Post
I highly recommend Scott Brown from Eco-Power Plus. He did an excellent job and spent a lot of time cleaning the bad job the previous cleaner had done. He also cleaned by tile floors and they look like new. I was always disappointed with the tiles and now they are very nice.
Eco Power
552-3026
Please tell us what method Eco-Power Plus uses. Is it steam extraction?

Thanks.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:44 AM

We had Ecco Power Plus come out to take care of a soda spill we had that kept coming back. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain what had to be done and why what they did works. I will definitely call them back when we need to have a full carpet cleaning.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockmanl View Post
We had Ecco Power Plus come out to take care of a soda spill we had that kept coming back. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain what had to be done and why what they did works. I will definitely call them back when we need to have a full carpet cleaning.
Again, what method does EccoPower Plus use? Is it steam extraction? Extraction is important to me. Some methods just rub in the dirt with scrubbing machines.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Default Absolute Carpet and Cleaning

We had a NASTY stain that kept growing as we tried to clean it. We thought, "Oh boy, replace carpet." A neighbor used them to get rid of wheelchair black marks on white carpet. They came in and our stain is gone. They are a young family owned business, licensed, insured and with BBB. # is 753-1516.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Platinum member
Default Carpet Cleaning Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by doowop58 View Post
Just had my carpets cleaned today by steve of lotto carpet cleaning. He did an excellent job. Was quick (1 hour) and reasonable ($50). He did 3 bedrooms and an area rug. He is a villager. Phone #352-552-5418
We came home to a mess today. Our dog had an accident and the carpeting is not even a month old. Based on several recommendations here on TOTV, (including an endorsement from Red Witch, whom I have always had great trust), we called Steve (Lotto Carpet Cleaning). He came two hours later and life (and our carpet) fortunately is now back to normal. Great job!

George
Old 03-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Default Great Carpet Cleaning

Scott and Carla Brown of Eco-Power Plus (352-552-3026) cleaned our carpets today and they did an unbelievable job. Our carpets, which were heavily soiled in traffic patterns, now look brand new again! We previously used a Villager to clean the carpets at a cheaper price but the carpets didn't look this good and they got dirty again very quickly. This duo pre-treated the problem areas and worked on them before starting on the whole carpet.

I join others in this thread who have already sung their praises. There's no question for me. I will ONLY use Eco-Power Plus in the future. They're professional, efficient, and produce great results. They're well worth the price!!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Default Great carpet cleaner....

I just had my carpets cleaned by David Lew--of OVER THE TOP carpet cleaning....he cleans carpets, tile, upholstery, mattresses, dryer vents---and he did an AWESOME job for a very reasonable price. The house smells like fresh oranges---whatever he uses...really looks and smells great!
I highly recommend him!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Default Carpet cleaning...

Great job done by David Lew of OVER THE TOP carpet cleaning...good prices. Forgot to list his phone number and website in my last post!
352.502.1230. Website is Over The Top Cleaning Services, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning Ocala

Great guy--and did a great job on my carpets....I highly recommend him. Much less expensive and just as good as ECO.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Lynn222

I have used Stanley Steamer twice and they did a nice job. They were on time too!

Lynn Baldacci
Life is not necessarily drawing a good hand but playing a bad hand well.
Baltimore, Maryland
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Richmond, Virginia
The Villages...met a man the first month - got married 2-1/2 years later...who knew I would move to The Villages and meet a husband!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Default Are there any good carpet cleaners out there?

We've used Dan Peterson twice - First time he was called by the management cco. that takes care of our rental 2 BR villa - 125.00 - nice job so called him again to do our new home - we have a 3 BR but don't use the 3rd BR - again same price for a 2 BR - 125.00 - I would use him again -
Old 04-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Default Carpet cleaning...

Thanks. I used OVER THE TOP out of Ocala...and the owner, David Lew, came out to do the cleaning. He did an excellent job--I highly recommend him. He also cleans tile/grout, upholstery, leather, mattresses and dryer vents.
I'll be using him in the future.....

Over The Top Cleaning Services, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning Ocala

Lynn
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Default Steam Masters

Steam Masters, who advertised in the paper three rooms for $74. did our home yesterday stood by this price; very professional, friendly and most importantly did a superb job; carpet like new! Takes about four or five hours to dry. Highly recommend!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Default We used Eco-Power Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk Host View Post
Time for a carpet cleaning. Some use steam, some use chemicals, some use brushes and cleaner. Any advice?
We used Eco-Power Plus (352-552-3026) and were very happy with the results. We bought a resale in The Villages and the carpet was very dirty. They explained why some "cleaned" carpet seems to attract dirt, because there has been soap left in the carpet. They assured us that it would not need cleaning for perhaps 2 or 3 years, with normal care. Club soda is what they said to use to clean stains. They spent half a day working on our entire house, and did a beautiful job.
They are not cheap, but they are pros and know what they are doing. If you want cheap and don't care how long the cleaning lasts, use one of the guys who rents a bubble machine from Home Depot, and arrives in his golf cart. Good luck with that.
I have attached before and after photos. I will post a follow up in a few months, after we have had time to see how the cleaning holds up.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bef & Aft Bedroom.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	4147   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bef & Aft Kit to Laund Rm.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	4148   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bef & Aft Liv Rm.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	4149  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:52 PM

Have used Steam Masters for grout cleaning and carpet cleaning and both times was very pleased. Am using them currently for water overflow from a washer and they are very professional and caring for the situation. Very prompt, even on a Sunday. Would definitely recommend them.

Last edited by BarbyM; 01-03-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.