tv antenna

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Default tv antenna

installer for tv antenna wanted on exterior of home in the villages. 563-258-1036
Old 12-10-2018, 03:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,096 Times in 2,230 Posts

I have a dB4e and an amplified BoostWave antenna available for sale, make an offer. Both work very well, however, neither work well for my LOCATION, I also have a 4 port signal amplifier, and signal meter. Send me a PM if interested. NOTE: I am located in a low area with a hill in Leesburg between me and the transmitting antennas......
Old 01-16-2019, 08:41 AM

Just an update on using an antenna. I just put one on the roof and found out that It's really not necessary to try and pull in the channels from Orlando. The CBS and NBC affiliates in Orlando have translators or retransmission transmitters in Ocala. if you aim your antenna up to Ocala Channel 2.1 or WESH and channel 6 or WKMG-TV come in without any problem whatsoever. Gainesville ABC affiliate as well as the PBS affiliate from Gainesville also come in fine. Seems that not many people know about these translator stations that were installed for just this purpose. From my location the direction is about 330 degrees. The only "missing" stations that Orlando has are the Spanish and religious ones.
Closed Thread

Tags
antenna, villages, 563-258-1036, home, exterior

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.