Manf. Home Roof Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!
Default Manf. Home Roof Recommendation

It's time to replace the roof on our manufactured home and we need recommendations. We want to stay with the rolled roof that is there rather than go to a shingle roof.

Any info re roofers that can be recommended and not recommended will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Old 02-20-2019, 07:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbchbum View Post
It's time to replace the roof on our manufactured home and we need recommendations. We want to stay with the rolled roof that is there rather than go to a shingle roof.

Any info re roofers that can be recommended and not recommended will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
We used Villages Roofing, the guy's name was John 352-303-2650. It was the first contractor I hired after we owned the house. The did a great job in one day but didn't finish the job properly by sealing around the skylights properly. They did repair the damage that occurred and so far knock on wood all is well.

There is another business called Sack Roofing. (352) 430-2773 I have had no dealing with them but have seen them around our area and they are all business.

Good Luck to my favorite njbcbums. Take Care.

P.S. Both companies do the Membrane roof. I went for the thicker one I think it was 60mm.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:08 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We used Villages Roofing, the guy's name was John 352-303-2650. It was the first contractor I hired after we owned the house. The did a great job in one day but didn't finish the job properly by sealing around the skylights properly. They did repair the damage that occurred and so far knock on wood all is well.

There is another business called Sack Roofing. (352) 430-2773 I have had no dealing with them but have seen them around our area and they are all business.

Good Luck to my favorite njbcbums. Take Care.

P.S. Both companies do the Membrane roof. I went for the thicker one I think it was 60mm.
Thanx, buddy! We have no skylights nor solar tubes - just vent pipes - can't hurt to get a quote. Love the idea of only one day! Will give Sack a call, too. Thought I had called them last year and was told they didn't do that roof. Maybe that was just one of my bad dreams! lololol

Closed Thread

Tags
roof, recommended, home, info, shingle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.