Wildwood Kitchen and Bath

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2019, 09:34 AM
Default Wildwood Kitchen and Bath

Without going into a lot of detail, and having had a very bad experience with Wildwood Kitchen and Bath that ended up with me winning a claim against them in small claims court. I strongley recommend anyone considering hiring them to do anything, RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Old 12-30-2019, 11:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I don't know how they stay in business, must be all the advertising and a lot of Villages don't read this website or investigate. There are more than these, but you get the idea.

Counter top

I do not recommend Wildwood Kitchen and Bath

Kitchen remodel/ Wildwood Kitchen

Warning about Wildwood Kitchen & Bath

Wildwood Kitchen and Bath

Wildwood Kitchen & Bath
Old 01-06-2020, 08:41 AM

I had an cabinet fall off the wall two years after installation because they did not properly install the cabinet. After several combative phone calls they agreed to fix the fallen cabinet which was propped up by a broom. I was told by one of the installers the office did not allow them enough time to check the other cabinets while they were here and I should call the office again to set up another appointment. Long story short the installers paper work indicated they had inspected and verified the remaining cabinets were properly installed on studs. I was never asked to sign any paper work by their employees but, interestingly enough one of the men took me to the side before they left and suggested I do not sign any paperwork if asked. The cabinet that fell held paper towels and wet jet swiffers. This was a very scary situation when the cabinet fell toward me as I opened the door. The manager/owner never returned a single call to me. My younger self would have fought this company for a much longer period of time. My older self does not want this company to take anything else from me.

Last edited by OCsun; 01-07-2020 at 06:02 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
kitchen, wildwood, bath, claims, court

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.