Wayne's Paint and Body Shop

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 08:41 AM
Gold member
Default Wayne's Paint and Body Shop

I had the unfortunate experience of having some idiot hit my car in the parking lot at the Winn Dixie in La Plaza Grande, and he immediately drove away as though nothing had happened. I was able to run down the lane and get his plate number as he left, but he left me with $1,000 worth of damage to my car. After talking to a witness and getting his name and number, and contacting the police (no help) and my insurance company (Geico), I was referred to Wayne's Paint and Body just off Rte. 44 in Leesburg. Between Geico and Wayne's, everything was taken care of professionally and competently, and the experience was perfect. The Geico adjuster arranged for a rental car to be ready at Wayne's when I dropped off the car, and they kept it for four days. The work was great, and the car looks better than ever. I have nothing but praise for both Geico and Wayne's. Geico has told me that now that the claim has been completed and work done, they will now subrogate the claim to the insurance company of the perpetrator of this accident. I hope he has a large deductible so that he gets some pain out of this.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:52 AM
Sage

Used Wayne's in the past--very professional and they do excellent work
Closed Thread

Tags
waynes, car, geico, claim, body

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.