Real Estate Sales recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary S
Default Real Estate Sales recommendation

We are planning on selling our 2 bedroom, 2 bath home in El Cortez. What real estate agent would you use and why? Thanks in advance for you input.

GaryS
Old 02-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Sage
Default Re: Real Estate Sales recommendation

Why don't you try to sell it yourself and save the buyer some money? It will also help keep your price down to reflect todays market.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary S

I have already started doing that. I have put it for sale on www.zillow.com and also have singned up with www.thevillagesfsbo.com

I live in Orlando and I currently have renters in the house. So I can use the renters to show the house (they are people I have known for a long time).

After the renters leave, it may be difficult to get up to The Villages to show they house in a timely manner.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Veteran member

Gary,

I posted the following message the other day. I saw it on this thread but it disappeared. Interestingly, it still shows on the full list of messages I've posted which is in "user CP".

Gary,

Since you're not getting much activity with your post, I'll throw my recommendation in. We've worked with Michele Halloy for at least 3 visits and she doesn't fit the not so great description some on TOTV have had with other TV sales people. She showed us what matched our desires, new and resales, didn't push either, and was very helpful as we learned the ropes. She's quite knowledgeable and I wouldn't hesitate to use her if I were selling rather than buying. She'd represent you well.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:53 AM

I agree with jjdees about Michelle Halloy. She showed us she worked very hard showing us homes in my original price range. We didn't like any of them. We adjusted up our range and it took her just three homes to find our dream home. I made an offer at the top of our original price range and Michelle delivered our home at that price. Michelle is great, but she works for The Villages Realty. She can only show homes offered by The Villages Realty.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.