Where is best place to get new grips on my clubs...and what did they charge you?

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2020, 02:37 PM
Default Regripping

Have always done my own ( spouce’s too). Very simple be they steel or graphite. Also do my hickories but that is another discussion.
Have always had plenty of time to adjust new grips before they set. Do one at a time. You can get an injector gizzmo which injects solution under grip to remove an error or to remove and reuse a grip.
Practice with an old grip to get the hang of it. Also you can make as many layers of tape you need to personalize the feel.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:41 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,769 Times in 3,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Nah, the Sarasota Custom Club Shop is the best place. Too many people with attitudes in the other two places.

Never had attitude @ Brownwood. Grips, shoes, gloves......been in there a number of times. Great service.

Did have a driver re-gripped at Sarasota..........the bonehead in the shop didn't get it on straight.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,563 Times in 509 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Never had attitude @ Brownwood. Grips, shoes, gloves......been in there a number of times. Great service.

Did have a driver re-gripped at Sarasota..........the bonehead in the shop didn't get it on straight.
There’s always one turd in every punch bowl full of club techs. 🙄

Tags
clubs, charge, grips, place

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.