White's Furniture

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2020, 02:30 PM
Default White's Furniture

I had bought 2 chairs from White's Furniture.. I was not made aware of buying an extended warranty until a week later when their repairman came to make an adjustment. When I called to inquire phone calls were not returned. After the 3rd call I was told it was too late to get an extended warranty. I then spoke with Mr. White who said it could not be done and he was surprised that his top salesperson never discussed it. He said extended warranty would have to be day of sale. That was not true as I checked with the company that sells the extended warranties. I told him I would put on social media my interactions with him and his staff. He said that I was threatening him with this review and I responded I was not and that it would be an honest review of my what I experienced . He then put me on speaker and had a chuckle with staff that I heard when telling him about reviews I would complete. The worse part was that he said he would reprimand the repairman who was just trying to be helpful. Very poor customer service except for their repairman, Josh.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,599 Times in 5,194 Posts

You should be glad that you saved the money by not buying the extended warranty.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
You should be glad that you saved the money by not buying the extended warranty.
Normally that would be true. However, we bought two special order recliners from Whites and bought the 5-yr warranty. After a few months, fabric on one of the arms split. The warranty company paid to replace that part of the chair. It turned out that Lazy Boy's cutting machine had caused the split at the factory. I was happy to have bought that warranty; with furniture you don't know what you're getting construction-wise.

P.S. I don't blame the OP for being upset.

Last edited by Carla B; 11-23-2020 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Add P.S.
Closed Thread

Tags
extended, warranty, repairman, furniture, put

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.