Wildwood Flooring

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Default Wildwood Flooring

I am considering Wildwood Flooring to replace flooring throughout my home. I went on another website and saw a couple of negative reviews. They weren't specific just stated "installation was great but after-service and customer service were horrible". Has anyone had a personal experience with Wildwood Flooring and please be specific. Thank you so much!

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-01-2019 at 11:56 AM.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

I had Wildwood flooring install hardwood in the master and new carpeting in 2 bedrooms. From picking out the flooring, to measuring and installation was a 100% positive experience.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:58 AM

I am told engineered wood is better on concrete slabs than hardwood. The hardwood requires an additional underlayment. This would raise the height of the floor. I would like it the same height as the adjoining tiles. Can anyone confirm? Maybe the salesman was not accurate.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:14 AM

We had Wildwood Flooring put engineered hardwood in our main living area and kitchen and were 100% satisfied. They are a family owned business and have been in this area for many years. We get so many compliments on our floors.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,232 Times in 419 Posts

About six weeks ago I had Wildwood floor remove all the carpet in my Patio Villa and install lament flooring in every room except kitchen and baths. Looks beautiful. The installation process is stressful because they have to move around all your furniture. No matter what, there is dust. Wildwood removes your base molding and re-installs and paints them after the new floor is complete. I never had to call them back because everything looks good to me. I guess they have three or four install teams.
Anyway, I'm satisfied.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
About six weeks ago I had Wildwood floor remove all the carpet in my Patio Villa and install lament flooring in every room except kitchen and baths. Looks beautiful. The installation process is stressful because they have to move around all your furniture. No matter what, there is dust. Wildwood removes your base molding and re-installs and paints them after the new floor is complete. I never had to call them back because everything looks good to me. I guess they have three or four install teams.

Anyway, I'm satisfied.
Great. Any particular salesperson you recommend?
Old 02-09-2019, 10:36 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luperona9 View Post
Great. Any particular salesperson you recommend?
There is only a husband and wife (owners) at the shop. They are the sales team. They have teams that do the installations.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:49 AM

I have no experience with Wildwood Flooring. However, contacting you to warn against going to Lowe's. They have good product, however the contract the installation thru horrible companies, like Keller interior. They did a poor job. Of course they got paid up-front... Not answering phones, or follow-up.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1217 View Post
I have no experience with Wildwood Flooring. However, contacting you to warn against going to Lowe's. They have good product, however the contract the installation thru horrible companies, like Keller interior. They did a poor job. Of course they got paid up-front... Not answering phones, or follow-up.
This is about Wildwood Flooring. It has nothing to do with Loews,
Old 02-11-2019, 09:39 AM

Anyone who recommends them have never questioned their installation. We've had A horrible experience with them refusing to accept responsibility for A mess their sub-contracted installers created. Multiple phone calls and personal visits always met with A we'll take care of it response. Ha! Nothing was ever done about it even though they accepted and knew the damage was their fault. NEVER EVER use them!!
PM me if you want A more graphic description.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Veteran member

Have used them for both of our Village homes...totally satisfied both times. Have recommended Wildwood to others and they had similar results.
Old 02-14-2019, 07:01 PM

We used them in 2013 to replace existing carpet with tile in two bedrooms and the living room. The sons of the owners did the installation and they did an excellent job. My problem came a few months later, when two of the tiles cracked. After several calls to them and a promise of they'd be in touch, which never happened, I decided to leave the broken tiles alone. You'd have to really search to find them, so they're not an eyesore. I've got the extra tiles and grout for replacement, when or if the house is sold and someone else wants to deal with it.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:22 PM

Scary the stories of all the places here who are anxious to sell but refuse to take care of follow up problems, admit sub standard work, etc.
Closed Thread

Tags
flooring, wildwood, specific, horrible, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.