Window cleaning company

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Default Window cleaning company

Has anyone used Gulf Coast Window Cleaning, are they any good, are they reasonable? They gave me a phone estimate of $149 for a 2000 ft designer for washing all windows,inside and out, all screens and tracks, apply some kind of coating that's supposed to prevent rain spotting (probably rain-ex or something like that) This company is in Bradenton but they say their workers are local. Could I do better locally? I'm out of my element here and a new homeowner. Any advice would be welcome.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Smile window cleaning

Price for window cleaning is bid over phone by pane count or window (2 panes per) I do windows from Oct to April. The coating is like rain-x there are several grades some last 6 months to a year and some 2 years or longer the longer lasting coating is expensive and would be an aditional charge. some cleaners may mix with water and tell you it will help keep lime off and it will for a short time. Call a couple of cleaners in paper and get a bid from 3
Old 06-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Platinum member
Wink

Whoever you choose to clean you windows, please, PLEASE do it soon! We need rain! You know how it always rains right after you have your windows cleaned
Bossier City, Louisiana
Salt Lake City & Ogden, Utah
The Villages, Florida
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.