Beautiful paint job

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 05:28 AM
Default Beautiful paint job

KUDOS to Tom Campbell and his amazing painting crew. We had a very short amount of time to get flooring, painting and furniture delivery scheduled before we could move from our rental into our new home in Gilchrist. Tom and his crew were able to not only meet our deadline, but did an amazing and very timely paint job to the interior of our new home.

It was amazing how his team of 12 worked with such precision to get the job done in only four short hours. It was spectacular, not a flaw anywhere, not a drop of paint left behind on anything that shouldn't have been painted. And, unlike some of the other painters I have used, they did a cleanup second to none. Tom was a great guy to deal with and his knowledge and experience in the business really showed as he managed his amazing crew. I would recommend Tom to anyone who is interested in having a worry-free paint job.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:55 AM

Could you pass on his phone number. I'm ready for some paint. Tired of the white walls. Thanks
Old 10-22-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbl8114 View Post
KUDOS to Tom Campbell and his amazing painting crew. We had a very short amount of time to get flooring, painting and furniture delivery scheduled before we could move from our rental into our new home in Gilchrist. Tom and his crew were able to not only meet our deadline, but did an amazing and very timely paint job to the interior of our new home.

It was amazing how his team of 12 worked with such precision to get the job done in only four short hours. It was spectacular, not a flaw anywhere, not a drop of paint left behind on anything that shouldn't have been painted. And, unlike some of the other painters I have used, they did a cleanup second to none. Tom was a great guy to deal with and his knowledge and experience in the business really showed as he managed his amazing crew. I would recommend Tom to anyone who is interested in having a worry-free paint job.
Could you please pass on painters phone number and name............Thanks Bob Galster
robgal44@comcast.net
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.