Conversation Between new peeps and Campbell soup

Conversation Between new peeps and Campbell soup
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Campbell soup
    06-20-2010 07:11 PM
    Campbell soup
    We are going back on the 30th of this month.....so it looks like we can still get together for dinner and a game or two of golf. Will be looking forward to seeing ya'll !
  2. new peeps
    06-18-2010 09:09 PM
    new peeps
    Bob & Karen, I will be comming back down around June 26 th thru July 11 th. Bob I was sorry that you was sick also as we was looking forward to some golf and dinner. But we will get together soon. I did go down last weekend and played golf with Sally and my son. It was alot of fun. He thinks he is ready to retire and move to the Villages at 29 years old. LOL I thought yall was going back to Michigan for the summer?
  3. Campbell soup
    06-18-2010 07:56 PM
    Campbell soup
    Hi....when are you guys coming back to The Villages?
    I feel terrible that I was so ill during your last visit. I was sick for at least 6 or 7 days.
    Hurry back!!!!!
  4. new peeps
    08-08-2009 08:34 PM
    new peeps
    Hey ya'll. I hope all is well in Michigan. School has officially begun and it was a pretty good week. I am already really missing the Villages. We are planning on heading south for Labor Day weekend. Take care, Sally
  5. new peeps
    06-24-2009 10:03 AM
    new peeps
    Hey ya'll. I dropped off the mail Monday - you did have quite a bit so maybe you are finally getting your mail. The place looks fine. I know your sister will have a blast while she is here. We had a lot of rain yesterday. It is hot but such is life in Fl. Ronnie will be here around the 3rd. My mom and I are going to go see a Celine Dion impersonator tonight. I am at Colony right now. I hope it has warmed up in Mich. Take care and we hope to see you guys in not too long. It won't be too long until I am back to reality in Ga. at school with my delinquents - ha! At least when I am there I appreciate TV even more.
    Talk to you soon,

Sally
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.