Conversation Between kittylecroix and JeanneBeannie

Conversation Between kittylecroix and JeanneBeannie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. kittylecroix
    05-31-2009 06:42 PM
    kittylecroix
    Hi Jeanne,
    Guess I spoke a little too soon! Our house deal ran into a "snag". Whereas the offer wasn't contingent on the buyers selling a house, it seems they DO have a house to sell. They thought it was sold, but the buyers couldn't get financing, so they now want to add a contingency to our contract that their house be sold. We were a little upset ( and mad) but decidedd to allow it, but added that our house stays on the market and if we get another offer, the first couple has 48 hours to come up with the financing, or they are out. I guess that's all we can do. So we are still hoping the deal gets completed but not as great as at first we thought. We are showing it again tomorrow, so that's all we can hope for.
    How do I get my picture to appear on my posts if I reply to someone. It's in my profile, but don't know how to add it to a post. Thanks. Hope all is well with you!
  2. JeanneBeannie
    05-26-2009 05:10 PM
    JeanneBeannie
    Oh Kitty!!!! That is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you!!! Wow this summer will fly by cause you will be so busy, but it will be a "happy busy" cause you have so much to look forward to in September! That will be lots of fun looking for a home! I think I might be going down in July....whewww its going to be hot! But will be fun looking at homes. I am still sitting here waiting and praying to sell. Congratulations again, thank you for sharing your good news with me!
  3. kittylecroix
    05-25-2009 09:22 AM
    kittylecroix
    Hi Jeanne,
    We sold out house this week and plan to get to TV in Sept. Can't wait. Now we have to find a place-tht will be the fun part I hope. Hope all is good with you.
    Kitty
  4. JeanneBeannie
    05-11-2009 04:02 PM
    JeanneBeannie
    Hi Kitty,
    Its nice to meet you, thanks for saying hello. I am in Schoharie, I think its about 2-3 hours to Tully. That must have been so much fun visiting TV for three times! I havnt been there yet, but hope to by the end of the summer. And hope to be living there this winter!! I hope you sell your home soon, it seems like the housing market is picking up a bit...I sure hope so!!
    Jeanne
  5. kittylecroix
    05-11-2009 02:51 PM
    kittylecroix
    Hi Jeannie
    Where do you live in upstate NY? I'm in Tully, but grew up in Binghamton and all my family is there. We are hoping our house sells so we can move to TV. Have visited 3 times in the last year. Twice for a month and once on the Lifestyle. Loved it.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.