Conversation Between cquick and jane032657

Conversation Between cquick and jane032657
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. cquick
    03-15-2012 02:50 PM
    cquick
    I'll call you over the weekend. We are living in Summerhill in the Amelia Villas now. I think my husband did order some information about the Michael Phelps pool. We might watch it being installed! Connie
  2. jane032657
    03-15-2012 02:01 PM
    jane032657
    Hi Coni Of course. Where do you live now? Yuu can google Michael Phelps Momentum Swimspa to start with just to see it. It is a top of the line swimspa with propulsion which is better than the wave ones offered but it is very pricey. And it has a lovely hot tub at the other end, we ordered every feature, lights waterfall, stereo, etc...However, we will not have it hooked up or be able to turn it on for you as it will not be filled until we move to TV, probablyt in September or so. But you can see it and the size and quality. It is 19 ft long, 8 ft wide and 4 ft deep. We also ordered the manual lift as they did not recommend the automated one. What are you doing Monday at 1 pm? It is being crane lifted into our birdcage over our home 130 ft. You are welcome to come watch or to come over one day next week after it is placed. You can call me 425 299 6020. I arrive tomorrow afternoon, am flying red eye tonight. Jane
  3. cquick
    03-15-2012 01:25 PM
    cquick
    Dear Jane, we are going to our Design team meeting on April 18. We are seriously considering a swim spa. Could we please come to see yours after you get it installed? My phone number is 407-928-3567. My name is Connie Quick.

Thanks so much! Connie
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.