Conversation Between Skip2MySue and thistrucksforyou

Conversation Between Skip2MySue and thistrucksforyou
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Skip2MySue
    01-21-2011 06:49 PM
    Skip2MySue
    Well we were there from 01/06 thru 01/17 and of course it was another great visit. No warm pool weather tho. In the 30's on some mornings and got up to the 60's some days. Of course the day after we left it hit 75. But we missed another snow storm and didn't have to shovel a flake!!!! We're stuck in cold Jersey for awhile now and won't return to FL. until March 6th thru the 16th. Based on all the crappy weather around it can't be much fun be a UPS driver. We'll both just have to look forward to spring arriving in either state that we happen to be in. Sue's getting anxious to sell her business's and there's a potential buyer lurking. Got my fingers crossed that it works out and maybe by this time next year we'll be Frogs. Stay warm.
    Skip & Sue
    New Jersey
  2. thistrucksforyou
    01-17-2011 04:37 AM
    thistrucksforyou
    If I am correct you are in Florida now ...How are things there ....I bet it is very busy this time of year? How is the weather? Looks like it has been cool.... I see your area of the country got hit again with some more winter weather....We are getting more here also...Seems like once it starts to come ,it won't quit....Oh well someday I won't have to put up with it....Have a good time there !

Skip & Sue
    Indiana
  3. thistrucksforyou
    07-28-2010 05:42 PM
    thistrucksforyou
    i got your message...hope things are well...we are here at spanish springs for the rest of this week having a great time eating and meeting people...thanks
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.