Conversation Between Trish Crocker and Crowder

Conversation Between Trish Crocker and Crowder
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Trish Crocker
    10-21-2014 10:23 PM
    Trish Crocker
    Hi Roni! I thought it might be you but I wasn't sure. Summers been good...two trips to Michigan to deal with issues with the kids/grandkids. How was Tennessee? Are you back for the winter?? Let's get together for lunch or get together with the guys for dinner. We have been going to the phlockings and are going on the cruise in April. Are you going? My number is 352-633-7233. Let us know if you are going to any of the phlockings so we can look for you.

Trish
  2. Crowder
    10-10-2014 09:18 AM
    Crowder
    Hi Trish!!
    I DIDNT EVEN RECOGNIZE You @ the hair salon the other day.....you were all covered up with the cape and foils in your hair. Then when I came back from getting my nails done YOU WERE GONE!! From the little I could tell, your hair looks great-VERY different!! I am so glad you like Jessica, she is good isn't she? How was your summer? Have you been to any new interesting places? We returned a few weeks ago from TN and Tom had rotator cuff repair surgery so I've been busy nursing him. Are you two still taking trips with PH? Again, I am sorry I didn't recognize you @ Jessica's. Roni
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.