Conversation Between kwitherby and regas56

Conversation Between kwitherby and regas56
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. regas56
    01-23-2014 12:31 PM
    regas56
    Hi, I'm a new home owner in the Colliers and will be looking to start a small client list in TV in the next year, consisting mostly of new friends and neighbors. My skills for the last 30yrs include Painting,P Washing, Staining,Lanai Coatings and misc. interior repairs and/or remodeling.I'm 57 and have been self employed my entire adult life and have no plans to completely retire. I won't be at my home on Maplewood Ct year round as I still live and work in St Louis but I will be spending considerable time at TV's throughout the year and should be able to meet and help new friends and clients fairly regular with any ideas or projects they may have. I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to paints and finishes,Exterior cleaners (power washing), repair products and materials. My name is Dan so if your interested in speaking with me even just for advice on a product or application you can message me through this site or we can meet when I return to The Villages in a couple weeks.. Thank You
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.