Conversation Between Carmpat and mar/bob

Conversation Between Carmpat and mar/bob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Carmpat
    11-07-2012 06:53 PM
    Carmpat
    Sorry I haven't been on TV for awhile. I really wanted to buy the Begonia but my husband wanted the Iris. I think the Begonia is bigger inside the living room area where the dining room is right on top of the living space in the Iris. I do like the kitchen in the Iris and the extra room off the laundry room whereas, the Begonia does not offer it. Our lanai is narrower by the nook sliding glass door. So there are pros and cons between both units. The bedrooms are much bigger in the Iris versus the Begonia so that is a plus. So the choice is yours. Good luck with whatever you decide to do both units are really nice. We bought the stucco versus the frame. Also when you do buy see if you can get a bigger lot than the standard lot so if you want to extend your lanai then you can or even your garage. We have the wall behind us for privacy but then we couldn't extend the lot. Good luck Patti
  2. mar/bob
    11-01-2012 04:16 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Patti & Carmine,
    Talked to you earlier when you were in NJ. You purchased an Iris as we are going to do.
    Wondering how you like it. I left our phone & address with your salesman, guess he
    forgot to give it to you. We can't move till Oct 2013. Keep in touch
    Mary Ann & Bob from Buckingham, Pa 215-598-3378
    Mar/Bob
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.