Conversation Between daca55 and CarolSells

Conversation Between daca55 and CarolSells
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. daca55
    12-21-2012 07:56 AM
    daca55
    Good Morning Carol

New England also is still here. I am sure some day the world will end and I hope I am long gone before it does but until that time we have a lot living to do.

I think I have caught the girls singing Love Shack at City Fire so I probably heard you sing. lol

When are you planning on going to the Villages? Atlanta is such a beautiful city I would think it would be hard to leave it. I love the south. One of my favorite cities that I only passed through one time is Savanah. Love to visit it some time and really see it.

We already have a little snow on the ground but haven't received anything serious yet. We did get a little dusting last night and now it is raining. We usually don't get any appreciable snow till Jan and Feb which is when I would like to be in TV.

Bob
  2. daca55
    12-20-2012 06:14 PM
    daca55
    Hi Carol,

I would not consider myself a big dancer but I do like to dance. You are right about the clubs in TV. My favorires are City Fire and Katie Bells. Like to listen to the singers on karokee night at City Fire. I really like Katie Bell's. Food is good, always good bands and the dance floor is fairly good size. Cody's is a good place to hang out at happy hours. I also like sitting outside at the Red Sauce.

Yes leaving kids and grandkids is tough but you can always have them visit and you can take them to Disney.

Hope things are good for you.

Bob
  3. daca55
    12-18-2012 09:28 PM
    daca55
    Hi Carol,

I moved from Maine but I am not there full time yet. I go there when I can as I do all the heavy lifting for my 90 year old mom who stills lives alone and will not entertain any other living conditions then her home. It has put quite a responsibility on my sister and I. her health is starting to go down hill but she is still pretty sharp mentally. So I go down when I can usually for a couple of weeks at a time. In the future I plan on being there a lot more and eventually full time.

Fitting in down there is very easy and you will have no problem people are very friendly down there. There is lots of clubs for any interest you may have. I am sure you will really enjoy it down there.

Bob
  4. CarolSells
    12-18-2012 04:34 PM
    CarolSells
    Hi, Bob. Thanks for the note! Congratulations on your new house. Where did you move from? As far as renting for a while goes I think that I''ll just enjoy TV and see what it's all about as you suggested. Are you finding it to be as easy to meet and join in as everyone seems to say?

Carol
  5. daca55
    12-17-2012 09:24 AM
    daca55
    Hi Carol! My name is Bob and I just bought in the Villages in the Village of Buttonwood. I think it is smart to rent for awhile so you can check out the various villages and then decide where you want to buy. If you ever have any info or concerns feel free to contact me. My best to you.

Bob
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.