Conversation Between big guy and Happygal7

Conversation Between big guy and Happygal7
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. big guy
    11-19-2016 01:20 PM
    big guy
    I am so sorry that I didn't notice that I had messages that I had not read. If you are still interested, the ladies bike is $125.
  2. Happygal7
    10-02-2016 08:47 AM
    Happygal7
    I apologize for probably misconstruing your message about your bike. I have gone to a bike shop and ridden a Suede Giant and absolutely love it! I am totally spoiled from buying anything else now. i was going to go to Walmart but I can not ever be satisfied with a Walmart bike now! The Suede Giant is above my price range but I will find a way to purchase that bike! Thank you so much for telling me about it! Janet
  3. Happygal7
    09-30-2016 08:11 AM
    Happygal7
    And how old is it? thanks..
  4. Happygal7
    09-30-2016 08:09 AM
    Happygal7
    Second thought .... how much are you asking for the lady's bike?
  5. Happygal7
    09-30-2016 07:52 AM
    Happygal7
    Hi, thank you for your message. I have decided to buy a new bike but I appreciate your note. Janet
  6. big guy
    09-29-2016 07:07 AM
    big guy
    I have 2 bikes. Both are Suede Giant flat foot bikes. One is ladies and the other is a gents bike. After falling with my bike many times, my family bought this bike for me. If it is adjusted correctly, one can have both feet flat on the ground when seated on the bike (and not pedaling). I loved that bike and convinced my husband to get one. You will never have a sore behind or fall with this bike. Google the name.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.