Conversation Between Dreamer61 and WVMtnBoy

Conversation Between Dreamer61 and WVMtnBoy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. WVMtnBoy
    02-12-2013 09:49 PM
    WVMtnBoy
    Hi Dreamer! Yes, we've settled in and are enjoying TV very much!! We lucked into a wonderful neighborhood with loads of great people. The whole thing has totally lived up to my expectations. What's your status regarding coming down???
  2. Dreamer61
    01-20-2013 08:48 PM
    Dreamer61
    Oh, what district are you in??
  3. Dreamer61
    01-20-2013 08:46 PM
    Dreamer61
    Hi WV, I was wondering where in WV you are from? We have a good friend who is from Logan county.
  4. WVMtnBoy
    01-16-2013 11:04 PM
    WVMtnBoy
    Hi Dreamer! I'm not worried about the build out which will happen in approx 2-3 years. My understanding of the situation is that the CDD's are arranged in such a way that the maintenance of the common spaces, activities, golf courses, etc are funded in such a way so as to provide for the continuation of these activities after the place is sold out. I'm not sure where I read this but you can probably find some info on the situation on the web. Don't worry...just come to GillyLand! lol
  5. Dreamer61
    01-15-2013 08:17 PM
    Dreamer61
    Hello, I'm a newly wannabe and noticed that you're also kinda new. I was curious if when you built in TV if you had heard any news on the build out. As I mentioned we are wannabes and actually are planning a Lifestyle visit this April. But hearing the controversy over the future of TV has me somewhat questionable. If the events and maintenance of TV are in jeopardy of going south I would like to know. By chance did you hear anything regarding this matter or have you since moving in? Thanks so much for your help and thoughts!!

Dreamer
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.