Conversation Between amybelles and mar/bob

Conversation Between amybelles and mar/bob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mar/bob
    10-31-2013 05:50 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Amy & Dave,
    Sorry for not getting back to you. We are at the new place today for good, but all
    is still wrong. The master bedroom did not arrive. I would like to cancel it out
    and go elsewhere but not sure we can do that. I think you tried to call me on the
    cell when I was in a meeting and I could not hear you. Sorry.
    The house # is 352-391-8648. Keep in touch.
    Mary Ann & Bob
  2. mar/bob
    10-23-2013 07:14 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Amy & Dave.
    We spent the day moving in & it is rough. I think you said you are leaving on Sun.
    If you want to meet it is fine with us. Either you or I can call and set a date for
    lunch. We lived in Buckingham Springs the last 20 yrs.
    Regards,
    Mary Ann & Bob
  3. amybelles
    10-23-2013 05:41 AM
    amybelles
    Hi Mary Ann and Bob,

Thanks for your message! I didn't see it till last night. We are staying at a friend's house in Charlotte and went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant at Colony Plaza. I will try to give you a call this afternoon. We have a busy morning with our walk through and then closing. I am excited! Good luck to you with unpacking! We will be doing a lot of shopping for furniture and a golf cart this week.

Talk to you soon!
    Amy and Dave
  4. mar/bob
    10-22-2013 08:43 PM
    mar/bob
    Hi Amy & Dave,
    We would love to meet. Moved in today halfway. We will be at the house 3388
    Kananwood tomorrow. We sure are sitting here tonight wondering if you ate
    at the Hot Spot. Our cell is 215-906-5050. I have it charging now, but will be
    ok tomorrow. We called for phone service, but they can't hook us up till 10-28.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Regards,
    Mary Ann & Bob
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.