katerogers
    Hi, Diane

Are you up for lunch one day next week?

Katie
  2. katerogers
    08-18-2013 10:48 AM
    katerogers
    Diana,

Diane, I just noticed that all your messages are posted on your private page, which anyone can see when they pull up your name. Kitty brought this to my attention when I didn't delete mine. If you don't want everyone reading your notes I'd get rid of them.

Katie
  3. katerogers
    08-18-2013 10:45 AM
    katerogers
    Hi, Diane

I thought I'd check in to see how you're doing. I haven't been online for some time and have been out of the loop. I can't believe I'm getting down there on September 7th and will finally get to meet everyone. How have things been for you, lately? Any better? You didn't seem too happy about the move, when we last chatted. I'd love to get together when I get there. Give me a call 603-325-5176 and we'll 'do' lunch - I've always wanted to say that.

Katie
  4. katerogers
    07-11-2013 01:13 PM
    katerogers
    Diane,
    Are you not coming to the party because you won't be in town or are you not interested in going to these social get-togethers? I know you haven't been too happy with the move. I had really hoped we'd manage to connect while I'm there. You've been very supportive of my making this move and since we are pretty much in the same boat, I thought we might become good friends.

Katie
  5. katerogers
    07-08-2013 09:07 AM
    katerogers
    Diane,
    Are you okay? Your response to Cha about the party seemed sad.
    Katie
  6. katerogers
    06-27-2013 06:24 PM
    katerogers
    So, Diane
    How goes the war? Are you all moved in? Have you made it to any of the singles groups or events? I bought my tickets. I will be arriving September 7th. I hope someone on Kitty's thread is still giving these intro parties by then. I think I'd rather attend one before giving one, but, so far I only have a place until December. The rent went from $1600 to $3500 in January. I might stay until May if I can find a place cheap enough.
    Hope you're having a good time.
    Katie
  7. katerogers
    06-06-2013 08:53 PM
    katerogers
    Hi Diane,

So? You made it? When you get some time, I'd love to hear all about your initiation and what you've done so far. You seemed to be getting a little 'nervous' there toward the end and I'm feeling that same knot in my stomach now, because I just signed the lease and sent the exorbitant rent check.

Katie
  8. katerogers
    05-14-2013 05:48 AM
    katerogers
    Diane,

I thought I should tell you I've left my thread. GeeWiz hijacked it, made a mockery of the forum and threatened me. We forget that no one knows him, that he can be anything behind the protection of these sites. But, this was not meant to be a stage for his poetry or tasteless jokes. I tried to bring it back, but he made it clear I was not going to stop him and I can see he meant it. Be careful Diane. Take my word for it. Stay away from him.

Katie
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.