Conversation Between kmspla1952 and donatk42

Conversation Between kmspla1952 and donatk42
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. kmspla1952
    06-13-2017 11:59 AM
    kmspla1952
    Hi - Sorry I didn't realize I had private messages or I would have responded sooner. The solution I posted on 5/31 is to work-around the new updates that TOTV put in during May. Whatever they did, I can view the front page of the classified ads, but get a blank screen when clicking on it to read the details. It appears that the new updates don't work if you have AdBlocker software on your computer. I have it. So I disabled the AdBlocker software JUST for TOTV and I can now get to the details. It's really ugly thought because now ALL the ads (google, services, EVERYTHING) clutter up the screen. But at least I can see the description and contact information now.
    I sent the instructions on how to do the workaround to another Villager and she said it works.
    Were you EVER able to post items for sale? I want to see if I can help you.........Kathy
  2. donatk42
    06-02-2017 08:07 AM
    donatk42
    I haven't been a le to post items for sale for over 4 months. I have contacted TOTV and they have been no help. What is your solution you posted about on 05/31/17?
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.