Conversation Between kpd3062 and Craig Vernon

Conversation Between kpd3062 and Craig Vernon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Craig Vernon
    04-27-2021 06:41 AM
    Craig Vernon
    Thanks Ken, Yes it is decision time for me. I may reach out while down there but please don't be offended if I don't we are having guests almost every day we are there. Not looking forward to my fifteen hour drive on Saturday. Have a great day thanks for the message.
  2. kpd3062
    04-26-2021 07:35 AM
    kpd3062
    Wow, your post on retire or don’t retire got a lot of response. Good for you. I have been retired for a year now and living in TV for 8 months. I have not regretted one minute of either. I have not missed work at all. We have met a lot of great folks here. We stay busy (playing mostly) continuously. I know several people work here some probably because they need to others because they need the extra money, but they are still here playing in the sun. If I were you I would take it (retirement) and run to Florida. I see y’all are coming in May. We are heading back to Texas for a visit in May ( about the 6th. But if you want to meet up before then let me know. Ken
    210-268-9852
  3. Craig Vernon
    11-27-2020 10:02 AM
    Craig Vernon
    Well it has been awhile. How is it going down there?
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.