Conversation Between Graspher and CandB

Conversation Between Graspher and CandB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Graspher
    02-18-2020 11:17 PM
    Graspher
    I liked the trugrit concept - still do....but his price is $5.50 per square foot. Tim millers is $2.25. 5.50 killed it for me as I have almost 1000 squares. At the end of the day it’s only a garage floor. On top of that miller guarantees his floor - and even if he didn’t I could get a second floor put down and still come in under the 5.50.

My current rub with miller is his color selections...basically browns and greys. I’m working with him now to do a custom color - jury still out. If he can then I will go with miller. If not then I will be looking elsewhere.

Miller acid washes the concrete - trugrit sands a layer off. That seems better but the price was just too high for me.

With miller it will take several days before u can use the floor - trugrit is only one day. Not a big deal but still a difference.

I have faith in millers finished product - based on reviews here plus additional info I received from what is probably his wife.

Who r u leaning towards?
  2. CandB
    02-18-2020 03:38 PM
    CandB
    Hi,
    I am having a house built in The Villages Monarch Grove and doing as much research as possible on Garage floor Epoxy coating. I say your mentioning of Tru-Grit and looked at there website. Looks like a good company and product. Waiting to hear back to get a quote for my floor. But wanted to find out who you went with Tim Miller or Tru Grit. Any info you found on your research would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Clint
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.