Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry

Old 07-27-2015, 07:48 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debshopsthevillages View Post
We had the team come and install crown molding for us. From start to finish it was an amazing process. Total efficiency. Great finished result. We noticed a couple of places after a few days that needed some touch up, made a call, set and appointment and WHAM, they arrived and completed the job to our wishes. Could not be happier and will use them again for sure!
Had same experience. Was wowed by their skill and efficiency. Very reasonable prices
Old 07-27-2015, 07:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I have only heard rave reviews about Mario and his team. We have two friends who have used them, not only for crown molding but window trim and wainscoting. The results were just beautiful. They both said they are a team of old fashioned craftsmen.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:47 AM
Default wonderful job

We had the team come and install crown molding for us. From start to finish it was an amazing process. Total efficiency. Great finished result. We noticed a couple of places after a few days that needed some touch up, made a call, set and appointment and WHAM, they arrived and completed the job to our wishes. Could not be happier and will use them again for sure!
Old 06-29-2015, 05:39 PM

Yes, I have used Them, fantastic joB, crew works like a welol oiled machine. IN and out in short Time, excellent work.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Default Crown Molding

I have heard about Creative Finish. Cheaper and quicker.

CROWN MOLDING TRIM & CARPENTRY....TROY ROSENBERGER.
352-812-3549

I used Troy's company and VERY VERY Pleased! Costs a little more, they used 7" crown(smaller width in the laundry room and enclosed lanai), tray ceilings, all throughout the house! Excellent craftsmanship! You con't be disappointed!

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-23-2015, 09:29 PM

We just had Creative come in and do our crown molding. They were absolutely fantastic! Very professional, They came in, knew what they had to do and did it. Very kind, polite people. We would highly recommend them for any project.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:16 AM

Would give them a 5 * rating. They had 4 guys here and a girl and they were neat, clean, professional and did a GREAT job, would not hesitate to recommend them.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat View Post
Creative Finish Carpentry

#1 In The Villages!!

SPECIALIZING IN:
Crown Molding
Wainscoting

PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE & PICTURES

Call Us Today!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

352-552-6555

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.
We have used them in two different homes in The Villages and highly recommend them. Their prices are reasonable and their work is excellent. We would not use anyone else. We have recommended them to several friends who were all pleased.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:37 PM

Put us down as extremely satisfied customers as well. A year and a half ago we had Mario and the team do our complete home in crown molding and in addition had them do wainscoting in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. Looks Awesome!
Old 03-30-2015, 05:40 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,769 Times in 3,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by triton18 View Post
We had Creative Finish Carpentry do the whole inside of our house on March 20th, if you want professional looking trim then you should hire them, we had Crown Moulding Chair Rail, Moulding in the coffered ceiling in master bedroom, WOW!!!!! Does not get no better than this, these guys are professional and boy do they have a system out of this world, vacuumed, swept, and cleaned the whole house, my house looked like a show house when they left. The neighbors were VERY IMPRESSED!!!!! If you want good trim and BEAUTIFUL work, i would definitely give them a call.
Glad you experienced what we did.

Old 03-30-2015, 05:31 PM

We had Creative Finish Carpentry do the whole inside of our house on March 20th, if you want professional looking trim then you should hire them, we had Crown Moulding Chair Rail, Moulding in the coffered ceiling in master bedroom, WOW!!!!! Does not get no better than this, these guys are professional and boy do they have a system out of this world, vacuumed, swept, and cleaned the whole house, my house looked like a show house when they left. The neighbors were VERY IMPRESSED!!!!! If you want good trim and BEAUTIFUL work, i would definitely give them a call.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:46 PM

Perfection!!!
Old 03-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,769 Times in 3,637 Posts
Default Creative Finish Carpentry IS THE BEST

What are you looking for when it comes to crown molding:
Quality??
Price??
Variety??
Creativity??
Service??
Warranty??
Great Team??
Clean-up excellence??

These guys have it all and they deliver it all.
I've seen a lot of molding work in TV, but these guys are the best.

Thanks to Mario & Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2015, 09:10 PM
Sage
Default The best!!

We used Creative Finish Carpentry for our crown Moulding and they did a wonderful job. Mario and his team were quick, efficient and their quality of work was outstanding. We would highly recommend them.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Sage

Sticky: Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry

Did you try Murphy's Oil Soap?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.