Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry

Old 01-10-2015, 07:06 PM

We have used them for crown molding and cornices. Excellent work and customer service. We HIGHLY recommend them.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:59 PM

We used Jerry Lay of Innovative Design 352 342 0860 for crown molding and cornices in our entire house. We were completely pleased. His work is beautiful, his prices are good and his crew is pleasant to have in your house. They clean up after themselves and leave your house looking beautiful.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default Creative Carpentry Is Fantastic!! Five Stars!!

These guys are amazing.

We had crown molding installed throughout our house. They even put crown moldings in the shower enclosure!! They were fast, completing the finish carpentry part of the job in about four hours. When the carpentry guys were about half finished, the painters arrived and started the finish painting. When they all left, our house was as clean as before they started. Their work was so perfect that I had to have them show me where they had to butt-join the moldings. The owner smiled and showed me the two places where the runs were longer than the molding stock they used. Two butt-joints in the entire house and I couldn't even find them! Amazing!

And their price was less than I expected. A lot less.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no one who can do the crown moldings better!
Old 12-31-2014, 09:22 PM

We had them do our crown molding a couple of months ago. Very efficient, excellent work. I would definitely recommend them.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Veteran member

Creative installed Crown molding in our 2 year old home today. Great workmanship, on time, great clean up and touch up. Highly recommend.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:16 AM

We used them yesterday to install crown in the entire home and also did our tray in our master, living room and dining room. They were EXCELLENT!!! I couldn't believe how fast they were. At one point I think we had 12 of their crew members in our home and they were very polite, courteous and very professional. We would HIGHLY recommend them.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:55 PM

Best Company EVER.....most strongly recommended. They did an awesome job in one day on our Courtyard Villa.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat View Post
Creative Finish Carpentry

#1 In The Villages!!

SPECIALIZING IN:
Crown Molding
Wainscoting

PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE & PICTURES

Call Us Today!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

352-552-6555

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.
We'll oiled machine You won't be disappointed I wasn't
Old 09-24-2014, 04:52 AM

Does Creative Finish Carpentry have an updated phone number?? I have tried the 352-552-6555 a couple of times, but I seem to be bothering a private homeowner.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:03 AM

We just had a small job so Mario's dad and his painter, Alex, came to our home to add a window trim and fix a terrible caulking job that was done by a window replacement company. The work was done well and they clearly knew how to fix the problems, including adding an extra trim where needed to cover a hole left by the window people. I would certainly recommend them.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:57 AM

Okay, will do.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Default Crown moulding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medtrans View Post
In the planning of what we want to do in our new home in Lake Deaton, one thing for sure is we want crown molding. One question I have is if we want to paint our walls should we have that done first and then do the crown? Seems like that would make sense. Would someone be willing to give me an estimate of crown molding costs. I know it would vary by how big the house is and how many rooms. Ours is 1900+ square feet and we probably would do most of the house! maybe not one guest room. Thanks for any help and it is good to know about the above recommendation.
PM me for more info about prcing
Old 09-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Lightbulb

In the planning of what we want to do in our new home in Lake Deaton, one thing for sure is we want crown molding. One question I have is if we want to paint our walls should we have that done first and then do the crown? Seems like that would make sense. Would someone be willing to give me an estimate of crown molding costs. I know it would vary by how big the house is and how many rooms. Ours is 1900+ square feet and we probably would do most of the house! maybe not one guest room. Thanks for any help and it is good to know about the above recommendation.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:38 AM
Smile Great work!

Have had Mario's crew in twice in past few weeks to do crown moulding, cornices and wainscotting and they are all excellent workers and do amazing work!
Could not be more pleased with their service or the completed work!
HIGHLY recommend them
Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 PM

CREATIVE IS THE BEST SOURCE FOR CROWN MOULDING. WE'VE HAD THEM DO 3 different homes and we recommend them all the time. EXCELLENT crew, neat, clean and efficient.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.