Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Crown Molding (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/crown-molding-394/)
-   -   Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/crown-molding-394/crown-molding-creative-finish-carpentry-106851/)

triton18 03-30-2015 05:31 PM

We had Creative Finish Carpentry do the whole inside of our house on March 20th, if you want professional looking trim then you should hire them, we had Crown Moulding Chair Rail, Moulding in the coffered ceiling in master bedroom, WOW!!!!! Does not get no better than this, these guys are professional and boy do they have a system out of this world, vacuumed, swept, and cleaned the whole house, my house looked like a show house when they left. The neighbors were VERY IMPRESSED!!!!! If you want good trim and BEAUTIFUL work, i would definitely give them a call.

dewilson58 03-30-2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triton18 (Post 1037430)
We had Creative Finish Carpentry do the whole inside of our house on March 20th, if you want professional looking trim then you should hire them, we had Crown Moulding Chair Rail, Moulding in the coffered ceiling in master bedroom, WOW!!!!! Does not get no better than this, these guys are professional and boy do they have a system out of this world, vacuumed, swept, and cleaned the whole house, my house looked like a show house when they left. The neighbors were VERY IMPRESSED!!!!! If you want good trim and BEAUTIFUL work, i would definitely give them a call.

Glad you experienced what we did.

:wave:

Beechie 03-30-2015 07:37 PM

Put us down as extremely satisfied customers as well. A year and a half ago we had Mario and the team do our complete home in crown molding and in addition had them do wainscoting in the kitchen, dining and living rooms. Looks Awesome!

jidisi 04-06-2015 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomkat (Post 833109)
Creative Finish Carpentry

#1 In The Villages!!

SPECIALIZING IN:
Crown Molding
Wainscoting

PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE & PICTURES

Call Us Today!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

352-552-6555

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.

We have used them in two different homes in The Villages and highly recommend them. Their prices are reasonable and their work is excellent. We would not use anyone else. We have recommended them to several friends who were all pleased.

lsauls7537 04-13-2015 10:16 AM

Would give them a 5 * rating. They had 4 guys here and a girl and they were neat, clean, professional and did a GREAT job, would not hesitate to recommend them.

CraigP 04-23-2015 09:29 PM

We just had Creative come in and do our crown molding. They were absolutely fantastic! Very professional, They came in, knew what they had to do and did it. Very kind, polite people. We would highly recommend them for any project.

Joyce Beeman 06-29-2015 11:04 AM

Crown Molding

I have heard about Creative Finish. Cheaper and quicker.

CROWN MOLDING TRIM & CARPENTRY....TROY ROSENBERGER.
352-812-3549

I used Troy's company and VERY VERY Pleased! Costs a little more, they used 7" crown(smaller width in the laundry room and enclosed lanai), tray ceilings, all throughout the house! Excellent craftsmanship! You con't be disappointed!

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.[/QUOTE]

Vicki.baker@aol.com 06-29-2015 05:39 PM

Yes, I have used Them, fantastic joB, crew works like a welol oiled machine. IN and out in short Time, excellent work.

debshopsthevillages 07-27-2015 01:47 AM

wonderful job

We had the team come and install crown molding for us. From start to finish it was an amazing process. Total efficiency. Great finished result. We noticed a couple of places after a few days that needed some touch up, made a call, set and appointment and WHAM, they arrived and completed the job to our wishes. Could not be happier and will use them again for sure!

graciegirl 07-27-2015 07:02 AM

I have only heard rave reviews about Mario and his team. We have two friends who have used them, not only for crown molding but window trim and wainscoting. The results were just beautiful. They both said they are a team of old fashioned craftsmen.

Challenger 07-27-2015 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debshopsthevillages (Post 1091958)
We had the team come and install crown molding for us. From start to finish it was an amazing process. Total efficiency. Great finished result. We noticed a couple of places after a few days that needed some touch up, made a call, set and appointment and WHAM, they arrived and completed the job to our wishes. Could not be happier and will use them again for sure!

Had same experience. Was wowed by their skill and efficiency. Very reasonable prices

kozachok 08-09-2015 02:33 PM

They do a terrific job. Peter

sunset55 09-28-2015 02:48 PM

Great people very good at what they do.

BevnJerry Hoven 10-08-2015 09:25 PM

Creative did my whole house last week. 6 hours start to finish picked up and cleaned after themselves. Excellent people, did an excellent job.

Papa5 03-28-2016 10:47 AM

Use them.....they did a great job!