Default Crown Moulding

Creative Finish Carpentry

#1 In The Villages!!

SPECIALIZING IN:
Crown Molding
Wainscoting

PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE & PICTURES

Call Us Today!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

352-552-6555

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.

"live well, love much, laugh often"
Old 01-28-2021, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,397 Times in 2,255 Posts

Come on people. This is a thread where pictures are worth a thousand words. Let's see what you had done.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-28-2021, 07:40 AM
Location: Formerly Village of Gilchrist, now Pensacola Villas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat View Post
Creative Finish Carpentry

#1 In The Villages!!

SPECIALIZING IN:
Crown Molding
Wainscoting

PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE & PICTURES

Call Us Today!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

352-552-6555

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.
They are AMAZING! We had them install crown and wainscoting on the front of the bar. They entire installation was completed in under 5 hours!! The crown was installed throughout our expanded courtyard villa. We would definitely recommend them!!!
Old 01-27-2021, 03:27 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
I have used Creative Finish Carpentry and find them to be a top notch contractor. That being said, the last four posts are all first timers to this site-- has the feel of stuffing the "ballot box".
Looking at the post you referenced, all of them had join dates for 2016, 2017 and 2015. Guess they've just been lurking all this time. I, on the other hand, stand by my recommendation 100 %.

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 01-27-2021, 10:58 AM
Default First Class!!

I agree with all of the other comments. They are outstanding!
We have just booked them to do a second job for us.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:04 PM
Gold member

There are only a handful of “the best” contractors in TV. Creative Finish Carpentry just finished our entire home and it looks GREAT

"I wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
-Bob Seger-
Old 01-26-2021, 05:32 PM
Veteran member

Just had creative finish carpentry install crown molding in our home. A family run business, they were professional and the work was spectacular. Definitely recommend them, you will not be sorry
Old 05-16-2020, 05:06 PM
Default Fantastic Crown Moulding job completed by Creative Finished Carpentry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliebythesea View Post
Fantastic company great service had the whole place painted and crown moldings installed We are delighted!!
They did our house yesterday and did a fantastic job! Looks beautiful, no slips or drips and cleaned up exceptionally well before they left. I liked their website because they have pull downs for your house plan and it gives you a ball park cost.

Great family owned, family staffed local company!! I'd give them 7 stars, if I could!
Old 02-14-2020, 08:53 AM

Fantastic company great service had the whole place painted and crown moldings installed We are delighted!!
Old 07-29-2019, 06:01 PM

I used them four years ago for crown moulding. They did the entire job in one day. All miter joints were perfect. I would definitely use them again.
Old 07-29-2019, 09:01 AM

We recently had Creative Construction install crown molding throughout our home. We had a great experience with them!! They were very professional, friendly, and polite. They arrived on time, and cleaned up after the work was completed. At first we were concerned about how it would look because we have popcorn ceilings, but they assured us that it would look great when finished. We ran into a little bit of a problem because we had several different shades of white on our trim throughout and they painted everything, including interior doors, to match at a very reasonable price. We are extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone considering having crown molding added to their home.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:47 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I have used Creative Finish Carpentry and find them to be a top notch contractor. That being said, the last four posts are all first timers to this site-- has the feel of stuffing the "ballot box".
Old 01-05-2019, 09:48 PM

Mario & his team from Creative Finish Carpentry just installed crown moulding today throughout our home, including the arches & front door, & I give them a 5 star rating. They did exquisite work & cleaned up everything after they were done. I highly recommend this company.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:52 AM

Absolutely hire Creative Finish Carpentry !!! They installed crown moulding throughout my home here in The Villages yesterday.
I was completely blown away by their precision and professionalism. A crew of about 15 people came to install and paint the crown moulding, all within 4 hours. They all worked harmoniously together. What a pleasure to see them thoroughly enjoy what they do. I was genuinely amazed at the quality of the work that was done and the camaraderie.
Just outstanding !!!!
Old 07-23-2018, 07:50 PM

I used them last week and they were wonderful. They did crown molding in each room of a 2400 SF house, painted 2 rooms, framed out the front door and did triple molding on the tray ceiling in the master bedroom. They were on time and finished it all in 6 hours. They cleaned up after themselves and Mario, the owner, did not leave until I was 100% happy. I would definitely use them again.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.