Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry

Old 07-11-2018, 05:37 AM

Creative Carpentry just installed Crown Molding and painted my entire home on Monday 7/9/18. They did an outstanding job, cleaned up, put everything back in place and even hung all of the pictures for us before they left the house! Crazy day with all those people working in your home; but, so very much worth it!
Would highly recommend these guys!
Old 03-25-2018, 11:08 AM

Painters worked fast on our molding. No drips run or errors!
Old 03-23-2018, 09:41 AM

My cousin used them to install crown molding and then I used them to put custom molding around sliding doors going out to the lanai. I get a lot of compliments. They do beautiful work and would highly recommend them.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:38 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargilcreast View Post
Did you use the 5 1/4 or the next size up for your crown molding?
The 5 1/4” might work if your ceilings are normal height. We opted for the middle size because we have vaulted ceilings, and it proved to be a good choice.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:52 AM

Did you use the 5 1/4 or the next size up for your crown molding?
Old 03-23-2018, 08:50 AM

We just had a quote from them and the two young men that came to measure were pleasant to work with. Haven't committed to them yet as had things coming up with guests, etc but plan to use them. I'm still trying to decide on the 5 1/4" or the next size. I guess it's personal taste but want to be sure I get it together before having it done.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Veteran member

Very pleased with the work, the workman and the time it took
Old 12-26-2017, 08:55 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphM View Post
In all my years of home-ownership and remodeling I've never experienced such an outstanding installation and finish carpentry. Creative Finish Carpentry is the first contractor I hired upon buying our village home a few short months ago. Each and every team member from sales to the cleanup crew were excellent. Our project was to install 5.25" crown molding throughout our ranch home. Their price is fair, their workmanship exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend them!!!
We had similar great experience with Creative
Old 12-26-2017, 08:43 AM

In all my years of home-ownership and remodeling I've never experienced such an outstanding installation and finish carpentry. Creative Finish Carpentry is the first contractor I hired upon buying our village home a few short months ago. Each and every team member from sales to the cleanup crew were excellent. Our project was to install 5.25" crown molding throughout our ranch home. Their price is fair, their workmanship exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend them!!!
Old 10-24-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimp413 View Post
We had our home in Pine Hills done this week and all the positive comments made by many others was true for us. Upon closer inspection, I find the painting of the seam between the crown and wall was not as straight as I would have liked. As another said, I would use them again, but do a closer inspection as they wrap up.
I had the same experience last year. I called them about the painting issues almost a year later. They repainted the problem areas a few days after my call at no expense. Got to love a company like that! I would happily use them again.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:08 PM

Had Mario and his painters over to install cornices, chair railing and mirror trim, and they do excellent work, they work fast, and clean and very professional. Had another company scheduled to do the job, but had to wait on shutter install as they didn't want to make more then one trip, and then we could never get the other company to commit to a time and eventually they quit returning calls and ignoring texts, a very poor way to do business considering we had used them before and had recommended them to neighbors. I would highly recommend Creative Finish Carpentry for any of your molding and trim work
Old 08-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimp413 View Post
We had our home in Pine Hills done this week and all the positive comments made by many others was true for us. Upon closer inspection, I find the painting of the seam between the crown and wall was not as straight as I would have liked. As another said, I would use them again, but do a closer inspection as they wrap up.
I suspect, that if you contact them, the will remediate, without charge.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageswimmer View Post
Could you please elaborate on the painting issues? We were thinking of using them in our new house.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat View Post
Creative Finish Carpentry

#1 In The Villages!!

SPECIALIZING IN:
Crown Molding
Wainscoting
u

PLEASE CLICK HERE
FOR WEBSITE & PICTURES

Call Us Today!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

352-552-6555

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Has anyone used "Creative Finish Carpentry of Florida" for crown moulding installation? If so...would you recommend them?
Can anyone recommend a carpenter or carpentry service for crown moulding installation?
Thanks for any information you can provide.

yes and I would use them again in a heart beat!
Old 08-02-2017, 06:50 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,686 Times in 3,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
Just had our entire home done in 6 1/4" crown molding, cornices at sliders, trimmed tray ceiling in bedroom and trimmed out the front door. Amazing company to work with. Everything was done fast, neat and completely gorgeous. Our entire home was done in 3 hours. Ck out their website for ideas and pricing according to the model of your home. Thanks for a job well done and we highly recommend Creative Finish Carpentry.
Nancy and Ray LaRue

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.