Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Default molding

They are the BEST...no need to look at anyone else..They did our house..and they were excellant to work with
Old 02-21-2014, 02:55 PM

I didn't have any problems at all. I own an 1800 square foot home in The Villages. Mario and his crew arrived at 10:00 in the morning and were finished installing the crown moulding throughout the entire home, including the bathrooms, hallways and bedrooms with a double crown in the living room, dining room and kitchen by 2:30 in the afternoon. I never saw a team work in unison the way these men did. One man did the measure, one did cutting, one did installation, another caulking and still another painted the crown moulding. They even had someone vacuuming and cleaning up after the men. I would recommend them 100%.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:01 PM

We used Mario and team for our crown moulding and the installation was very good. The painting left a lot to be desired. There were paint drops on our walls, tile floors and window sills. We did not notice it until after the job was completed and paid for. I cleaned it up and touched up the walls. I should have been more thorough in checking the work. All that said, I would use them again but would provide a lot more oversight.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Platinum member

My neighbor had them install crown moulding and on rounded corners. I saw it yesterday at book club and it's beautiful. She said they were wonderful to work with, neat and quick.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.