Crown Molding by Creative Finish Carpentry

Old 08-21-2014, 07:18 PM

Cannot say enough good things about the guys and gals at Creative Finish Carpentry. Today they arrived at our home at 8:30 am and by noon they had installed crown molding throughout the entire house including painting and a thorough cleanup. It is obvious that they knew what they were doing and cared about the quality of their work. I highly recommend to anyone thinking about having any type of trim carpentry done that you should give them a call.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:04 PM

I used them 4 years ago and they are wonderful. They had 3 or 4 guys here. One measured, one cut, one nailed and the painter filled and painted. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them. In fact they have a 5 year warranty, and they are coming back to my house after 4 years to recaulk. Love them!!
Old 02-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Default The best

They have done two homes for us--both crown molding and wainscoting. Fast, efficient and thorough. Very professional. My next move is to an urn and if my wife decides to put crown molding in that, Creative Finish Carpentry will get the job.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:01 PM
Default crown molding

Mario and crew are like poetry in motion. I have never seen such teamwork.
They are the best. Do Not look any further.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:37 PM

Mario's crew is the best at installing crown moulding!! I've never seen a group of guys works so efficiently. Mario's daughter Samantha was delighful and was there to supervise and make sure everything was spotless when the job was complete. They did an awesome job!! I highly recommend Creative Finish Carpentry!!
Old 02-21-2014, 04:32 PM

They did our house and the work was excellent. They even had a manager come and inspect the work during the install. Couldn't be more pleased with the result.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Default molding

They are the BEST...no need to look at anyone else..They did our house..and they were excellant to work with
Old 02-21-2014, 02:55 PM

I didn't have any problems at all. I own an 1800 square foot home in The Villages. Mario and his crew arrived at 10:00 in the morning and were finished installing the crown moulding throughout the entire home, including the bathrooms, hallways and bedrooms with a double crown in the living room, dining room and kitchen by 2:30 in the afternoon. I never saw a team work in unison the way these men did. One man did the measure, one did cutting, one did installation, another caulking and still another painted the crown moulding. They even had someone vacuuming and cleaning up after the men. I would recommend them 100%.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:01 PM

We used Mario and team for our crown moulding and the installation was very good. The painting left a lot to be desired. There were paint drops on our walls, tile floors and window sills. We did not notice it until after the job was completed and paid for. I cleaned it up and touched up the walls. I should have been more thorough in checking the work. All that said, I would use them again but would provide a lot more oversight.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Platinum member

My neighbor had them install crown moulding and on rounded corners. I saw it yesterday at book club and it's beautiful. She said they were wonderful to work with, neat and quick.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.