JSR Trim

Old 04-02-2015, 10:53 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default JSR Trim

JSR Trim
All forms of trim carpentry, specializing in crown molding.

A precise product, always in all ways.

With over 15 years of experience in The Villages, you have a trusted source for all of your fine finish carpentry needs. From crown molding to paneling, chair rail, mantles, cornices, and more!

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

As a client you deserve a trustworthy company to do a quality job for a reasonable price. Our goal is to provide you with just that. We want you feeling nothing less than thrilled with your finished product!

We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Call Today:

Jesse:352-816-0918
Jsrtrim@gmail.com

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE
Old 12-08-2023, 05:12 PM
Default Fantastic job

The attention to detail was exquisite. Both the trim work crew and the painting crew were great. Highly recommend this firm for anyone looking for crown moulding work *****
Old 11-07-2023, 01:01 PM

My husband and I (I love saying that phrase; we’re newlyweds) just bought an Iris and want to have the crown molding done.

Can someone give me a ballpark estimate on the cost? Just a wild guess would be good.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanthomas44@gmail.com View Post
JSR just finished Crown Molding in our whole house. A great job. Quality workmanship. I wasn't surprised at all. They were highly recommended and the job results were exactly what I thought. A+++
Old 08-30-2022, 11:22 AM

JSR just finished Crown Molding in our whole house. A great job. Quality workmanship. I wasn't surprised at all. They were highly recommended and the job results were exactly what I thought. A+++
Old 01-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Default Absolutely great work by JSR Trim

JSR Trim LLC- Jesse’s team showed up on time the day of the crown molding install and they did an excellent job in our entire Iris Jan 2022. They worked as a team and cleaned up every step of the way. We had VERY little dust to clean. We had puchased a roll of plastic to cover furniture but I believe they bring their own.
After the team did the install- the team of painters were there to caulk, sand and paint for the remainder of the day and were back early the next morning where they completed their part for several hours- PERFECTION!! by each team member.
They were in and out in 1.5 days - what a beautiful job. I love the job- makes the home look more elegant. I also had them do shadow boxes on dining room 3 walls and trimmed out the friont door and hallway. It is gorgeous!!! I wish I could post photos. Thank you Jesse’s team!!
Old 10-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Default Crown Molding

Highly Recommend

Great quality, attention to detail, professional group of craftsmen and easy to work with. Crown Molding installed throughout our Jasmine.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
JSR Trim
All forms of trim carpentry, specializing in crown molding.

A precise product, always in all ways.

With over 15 years of experience in The Villages, you have a trusted source for all of your fine finish carpentry needs. From crown molding to paneling, chair rail, mantles, cornices, and more!

Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

As a client you deserve a trustworthy company to do a quality job for a reasonable price. Our goal is to provide you with just that. We want you feeling nothing less than thrilled with your finished product!

We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Call Today:

Jesse:352-816-0918
Jsrtrim@gmail.com

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE
JSR Trim Team did an outstanding job for us. The cornices they made were exceptional and the crown molding is perfect!!! Even snub nosed corners - perfection !!!!
Old 02-08-2021, 09:45 AM

Just hand them back to repair a separation and trim after a year and they reminded me that there is a lifetime warranty with JSR… So professional and price is excellent too!
Old 08-15-2020, 06:51 PM

We also were referred to Jesse and the team. They were professional, on time, clean and did a fantastic job! I give them the highest recommendation. We have had many compliments on the work they did and referred others to them.
Do not hesitate to use this company, they were outstanding!
Old 08-15-2020, 07:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

totally agree with all the positive comments on this post...we had them install crown throughout our home, showed up on time, polite, excellent work and the price was actually the lowest of 3 bids
Old 08-15-2020, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepete06 View Post
JSR Trim did the crown molding on our old house, so when we moved into our new house we knew we would want Jesse to do the work. His crew is very efficient, courteous and thoroughly clean up after they are done. We had his painters paint two of the trey ceilings and they did a fabulous job. On top of everything else, the price is very reasonable. If we ever need future work, JSR Trim is certainly the company we will call.
Based on the above review, I called JSR Trim. After meeting Jesse, I decided to go with them and forego the 2-3 quotes I would normally get. Jesse and his crew did not disappoint. His crew was punctual, amiable and worked well together for a smooth experience. The job was finished to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend JSR trim without hesitation.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
Default Excellent Work

JSR Trim did the crown molding on our old house, so when we moved into our new house we knew we would want Jesse to do the work. His crew is very efficient, courteous and thoroughly clean up after they are done. We had his painters paint two of the trey ceilings and they did a fabulous job. On top of everything else, the price is very reasonable. If we ever need future work, JSR Trim is certainly the company we will call.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:32 PM

Highly recommend Jesse and JSR Trim. I was concerned about liability insurance, he had his agent call me immediately. She confirmed and even emailed his policy. We have been extremely pleased with the trim work and painting. Solid ethical businessman.
Old 05-14-2020, 05:35 PM

JSR Trim LLC just finished crown molding and wainscoting in our Ivy model house we just purchased. They are one of the finest workmen and professional home improvement groups we have ever dealt with after owning multiple homes. I highly recommend JSR and will use them every time for future projects.

Last edited by Tzman145; 05-14-2020 at 05:39 PM. Reason: provide more information
Old 12-18-2019, 11:33 AM

JSR Trim without question is THEEEEE BEST!!! They installed our crown molding and wainscoting and we couldn't be happier. It is absolutely beautiful and was done with such excellence. I can't say enough good about them. Everyone - from Jesse on down to his crew - was very professional, reasonable, neat, honest, polite and very diligent in their work. Greeeeat group of guys. Thanks so much for a job well done. Will definitely be recommending them to all our friends.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.