JSR Trim

Old 03-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Location: SidneyNY;Odessa,Houston&SpringTX;MariettaGA;WheatonIL;RidgelandMS;MorganHillCA,TemeculaCA,SabalChase

I am sooooo happy that I read the reviews for Jesse and his crew on Talk of the Villages! I had only a couple of weeks to get my house ready before the furniture came. Jesse worked with me to get my entire house done in two days. I am a perfectionist and very picky about the corners on moulding. Jesse and his team met all of my expectations. My house looks brand new and elegant. I would highly suggest getting your trays trimmed out- it looks awesome! Thanks Jesse and your team. You are true professionals!
Old 01-21-2017, 01:02 PM

As new homeowners to The Villages, we were unsure of who the best person to call for crown molding. We hit the bull's eye when we found JSR Trim. From the moment we contacted them, Jesse was professional and efficient. His crew of employees are equally efficient, friendly and attentive to the customer's needs. JSR Trim did an impeccable job and I would recommend them in a heart beat. They are a diamond company.
Old 11-16-2016, 04:17 PM

Jesse was amazing... We had him also install a column to separate the living room and dining room.... What a difference! Loved his workmanship and personality. Recommend him highly.
Ruthgebhardt
Old 10-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Default Jsr trim

We just had JSR trim do our Lilac, the whole house in and out in a day and a half. The work was not just quick and easy but it was excellent. Can't say enough good about these guys, came when they said they would did their job in a neat fashion and were nothing but professional. We followed up with Oscars painting and again nothing but the best. Thanks guys for a job well done.
Taught physics and chemistry to teenagers for 37 years!! Started out in Rhinebeck,NY and ended up in Havre de Grace, MD-moved to Buttonwood full time and then moved to Labelle, but still go north to do some goose/deer hunting !!!!

Last edited by jimmemac; 10-27-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgauger View Post
Very happy with the crown molding installed by Jesse and his crew. Great communication and dependable. The crew, which included Jesse, was so courteous and we enjoyed spending the day with them while they worked on the house. Reasonable in price and you could see that they want you to be happy with the results.
Agree, Jesse did our crown last month and we love it, so do the neighbors!
Old 07-11-2016, 02:23 PM

Very happy with the crown molding installed by Jesse and his crew. Great communication and dependable. The crew, which included Jesse, was so courteous and we enjoyed spending the day with them while they worked on the house. Reasonable in price and you could see that they want you to be happy with the results.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:41 AM

JSR Trim just finished installing some crown molding in our home. I was impressed by the work as it was being done and the efficiency of the crew. The crew acted in a courteous and efficient manner and were able to finish the job on time and as indicated. I learned from watching them and they knew what and how to get things done. Jesse was personable and any issues were amicably and professionally resolved. Thanks Jesse for a job well done.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:36 PM

Jesse and his team do outstanding work. They are professional and honest. We love our crown molding. We highly recommend JSR Trim.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:58 PM

Jesse and his entire crew do outstanding work. I am very, very happen with my crown molding!!! I highly recommend JSR Trim!!!
Old 01-01-2016, 11:43 AM

Jessie is top notch, he works fast, and clean, and is meticulous in what he does. You couldn't make a better decision then to use JSR trim for your molding
Old 12-11-2015, 10:18 AM

Jesse and his crew did a great job on our house. The moulding was installed through our complete home in one day and the caulking and painting was completed the next day. Work was flawless. We are completely satisfied and would not hesitate to utilized Jesse's professional services again.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:26 PM

Jesse and his entire crew are simply the best. They take great pride in their workmanship and they should...... work is perfect! Will recommend to anyone wanting quality woodwork done in their homes. Will not be disappointed.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:27 PM

Jesse performed an outstanding job.
Will definitely recommend him.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Default JSR Trim

We recently purchased a home in Osceola Hills and called Jesse based upon the photos on his web site. I agree with other posters, Jesse aims to please and he succeeds with flying colors. He installed a mantle over our front door, crown molding throughout the living area and kitchen, accented two tray ceilings and a chair rail in the dining area. We could not be more pleased with his prompt estimate, professional work and great attitude. He hires an independent contractor painter to complete his work. We will be sure to recommend Jesse to our new neighbors.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:08 PM

Was a real pleasure to work with Jessee to have crown molding placed put all thru our house in Santiago. Everything was done as promised and on time. The price was fair and the quality was outstanding. We are happy to recommend Jessee and his company for anyone who wants exceptional value and beautiful finish wood work in their home.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.