JSR Trim

Old 03-05-2018, 10:16 AM

If I could give Jesse more than five stars, I certainly would! He is so professional and really stands by his work. His crew did an excellent job installing the crown molding and I am thrilled with the results. I would never use anyone else but JSR Trim!!!
Old 02-26-2018, 01:37 PM

Very pleased with JSR Trim, they installed crown moulding throughout or home, installed wainscotting under our bar, trimmed out our sliding doors, and built wooden cornices for both. Totally changed the look of our home. Very pleased with Jesse's professionalism and attention to detail, plus his focus on customer satisfaction. Would definitely recommend JSR Trim!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:17 AM

Very pleased with the crown moulding and the trim work done on the tray in the master bedroom - the painters were thorough, polite and professional. Our house now has a "WOW" factor to it, thanks to Jesse and his crew. Thank you!!
Old 07-17-2017, 12:34 PM

JSR Trim just completed crown moulding and wainscoting in my home last week. They were here on time, very professional, and did beautiful work. I would highly recommend them. You will be very pleased at how beautiful their crown moulding design highlights your home. I've gotten so many compliments on it already. JSR Trim was a great choice!!!!!
Old 07-17-2017, 08:11 AM
Default JSR Trim

Just had crown molding, cornice, door mantle and custom molding around windows installed by JSR Trim. Jesse and his crew were great to work with. They all did an outstanding job! Highly recommend them.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:42 PM

Jessie and his crew just completed crown moulding and wainscoting in our home. Such attention to detail was given. Very pleased with finished work. Pleasant, efficient, professional. Highly recommend.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:34 PM

Jesse was very helpful with suggestions on how to make our crown molding and window mantels add to the appearance of our home interior. His pricing was competitive and his crew did a great job measuring and cutting to suit our selected design. They were very courteous and professional, showed up up on time and completed their work as scheduled. We also enjoyed the coordination with Steve Kling Painting who painted our home's interior including the crown molding and mantels. The results have drawn "oohs" and "ahhs" from our neighbors and friends.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:30 PM
Default JSR Trim

JSR Trim just finished installing crown molding and cornices. Excellent work. Fairly priced. Neat. George was on time (even early). He covered everything so paint wouldn't drip on any of our furniture. He moved everything out of the way & then moved it back!
I would recommend JSR Trim services to anyone.
I rank the company a 10 out of 10!
Old 05-26-2017, 03:18 PM

We were extremely pleased with the quality and workmanship from JSR Trim. He gave us an estimate and returned on the date promised to do the work. All the workers were very professional and friendly. We love the work he did and would recommend him to anyone looking for quality trim work.
Old 05-13-2017, 03:58 PM

Jesse and his crew were very professional and did an outstanding job with our crown moulding, front door mantle, bar shadow boxes and bathroom mirror frames. It really dresses up the house and is the icing on top of the cake! Highly recommend them for any trim work you are considering.
Glenn & Jackie
Village of Dunedin
Old 05-11-2017, 12:24 PM

Jesse and JSRTrim do outstanding work. Always reliable and care for your home as much as you do. Splendid crown moulding work. Bravo !
Old 04-26-2017, 09:47 PM

We also had a GREAT EXPERIENCE in dealing with JSR and Jesse, and his workers. Matt and Sam were AWESOME. The crown molding added so much to our home, and the installation was GREAT! We are VERY HAPPY with dealing with JSR.

Mary & Paul
Village of Dunedin
Old 04-26-2017, 07:50 PM

Jesse and his crew are outstanding. The work they have done in our home is beautiful. Crown Molding. There are a lot of company out there but I will give this company all my business. Jesse said we will be there at 8:30am and his crew was in my driveway 8:25am alone with Jesse. They cleaned up everything didn't have a mess at all. The price is fair and work is outstanding. I will recommend JSR Trim
Old 04-19-2017, 03:00 PM

Jesse and all his staff did a super professional job at my new home.
I was impressed with the quality of the products they installed.
They were neat, precise and timely.
It is a pleasure to recommend JSR Trim to everybody and thank them for a job well done.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:14 PM

JSR Trim does not deserve 5 stars. THIS COMPANY IS A PERFECT 10!!!!! I have worked with several companies throughout the Villages and this is the most professional by far. I could not be more pleased with my crown molding and the entire team that took care of my house.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.