Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry Inc.

Old 06-10-2017, 12:51 PM

I just had to post a review. I had crown molding put in a bedroom and 8 headers in the same room. Troy and his crew did a fantastic job, I couldn't of asked for more. They were very professional, neat, courteous and the pricing was fair and reasonable. The finishing touches created the WOW factor in that bedroom. Troy arranged for a painter to come in and do the sanding, filling of the nail holes and painting, every thing was done in a timely manner and with pride. I will be scheduling more work from Troy, no need to look any further, I found the best.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:52 AM

Extremely pleased with the quality of Troy's work and pricing. We first had crown molding done in 2010 and recently called him to do valances over our front door and sliders. He responds quickly when you request an estimate and has great ideas for design.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:19 PM

We had Troy Rosenberger install crown molding in our main living space and lower some base molding due to different flooring being installed. I must say his team were great and they did a great job. They were hard workers and very polite. They took a lot of pride in their work. I would highly recommend them.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:42 PM

Excellent work. Professional, prompt, courteous workers in our home.
Troy is very responsive. Work is beautiful.
Recommend to anyone wanting quality crown molding, wooden cornices, Wainscoating.
You will be very pleased with the craftsmanship.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:56 PM

Troy and his team are nothing but professional. So far they have done cornices in the living area and we look forward to the completion of the crown moldings in the same area. I would highly recommend them for any trim and carpentry work.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:54 PM

Troy installed crown molding in our home and did a fantastic job. We sold that home and purchased another which is currently having the crown molding installed by Troy. I would rate his company as excellent craftsmanship, with much integrity and honesty. If you want crown molding installed or trim carpentry, don't hesitate to call him.

PS I'am not related nor do I have any financial interest in this company, just a satisfied customer..
Old 04-24-2017, 04:54 PM

Quality work, excellent results.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:02 PM

Troy was recommended by a very good decorator. I knew if he had done work for her he could please me. Their work is impeccable. Very professional and extremely neat. They did 7 in. crown molding and cornices. You won't be disappointed.
The two young men took great pride in the finished product.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:48 PM

Troy was recommended by a neighbor whose crown moulding I thought was beautifully done. We hired him to install 7" crown moulding including the ceiling tray in the living room. The work was impeccable, and we can't say enough good words to complement the work and demeanor of the two young men that did the installation. They have been with him for many years, and it is obvious that they take pride in their work. It was a pleasure doing business with Troy and his team. You will not be disappointed.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:41 AM

We also hired Troy. I liked his quick response and the two people who did the trim work (Mateo and Jonathan) They have worked together for a number of years and are very professional. The quality of the work is due to the quality of the people. Troy was not over priced and made good suggestions. He did not "over sell" or push you to do things that were not in the best interest of the customer.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:45 PM

Troy and his team recently installed decorative trim and headers around our lanai sliding doors. They did an awesome job with exceptional craftsmanship. His team is very proud of their work, is friendly and a pleasure to have working in the house. Troy's team also installed shadow boxing around a large mirror in our dining area. I have seen the detail in their crown molding installation and let me tell you...these guys are simply exceptional and hands down the best ever! I will only have Troy and his guys work on my home. Outstanding work!
Old 04-04-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post

The Villages Florida
OUR CAPABILITIES:

Our team has developed the best method to deliver the quality work you deserve in the minimum amount of time possible without compromise.
7" Crown Molding
5 - 1/4" Crown Molding
Chair Rail And Decorative Boxes
Decorative Headers
Columns
Tray Ceilings
Wood Cornices
Baseboard and Framing

Click Here to View Our Gallery

Click Here to Visit Our Website

Call Us:
352-812-3549
E-mail: troy@trimcarpentryfl.com
Troy and his team were absolutely superb! Troy is a consummate professional who both proud and conscientious about the expertise of his team's work. Troy's team is delightful...they are meticulous, friendly and clearly love what they do. We recently had Troy's team install decorative molding and trim around our two sliding doors and windows in the living area and bedroom of our Iris. We are delighted and amazed at how the decorative molding and trim makes the windows pop. Also installed shadow boxing painted white in dining room continuing on back of island. Came out fabulous! l have also seen Troy's work in crown molding at a friends house in The Villages, and there is no comparison to his work as compared to others. His work is far superior to other standard crown molding installation. Strongly recommend these great craftsmen!
Old 03-30-2017, 10:12 AM

Troy's company did extensive crown molding work throughout our house, as well as chair railing and related work. Everything was outstanding; results are excellent, the workmen and painters very professional and personable, and Troy and his crew responded to all our questions immediately and thoroughly. They are experts at what they do and we are completely satisfied. Highly recommended.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:54 PM
Default Crown Molding Installation

Just finished installing crown molding thoughout the living room, kitchen and foyers. Great people, not pushy, excellent material, friendly competent workers, timely and a great price. They also recommended a painter group that came in on day 2 to putty and paint the trim and they were just as good.
Also, we didn't have to move any furniture at all.
I would recommend taking pictures of where everything goes back to help them put everything in the right place when they are done. We did that and putting the house back in order was a piece of cake!!
Old 03-16-2017, 07:21 AM

Troy and his staff did extensive trim work at our home. The results are impeccable guality and appearance, creating a "WOW" effect.
From an integrity perspective we found Troy to be above reproach, the work was done as stated for the price quoted and on time. The crew is affable, neat, respectful and well equipped to execute the "WOW" appearance. Friends have seen the results and contracted Troy to perform their trim work. Great trim work NOT A TRIM JOB!

Tags
click, crown, decorative, molding, troy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.