Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry Inc.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:38 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry Inc.

Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry Inc.

Our team has developed the best method to deliver the quality work you deserve in the minimum amount of time possible without compromise.
7" Crown Molding
5 - 1/4" Crown Molding
Chair Rail And Decorative Boxes
Decorative Headers
Columns
Tray Ceilings
Wood Cornices
Baseboard and Framing

Click Here to Visit Our Website

Call Us:
352-812-3549
E-mail: troy@trimcarpentryfl.com

Last edited by Ad poster; 12-11-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-20-2021, 02:17 PM
Default High Quality Trim Carpentry

We recently hired Troy and Co. to install crown molding, window and slider trim and also facing and trim on the bar. The work is flawless. His crew was polite, knowledgeable and efficient. They arrived on time and completed the work as promised. The cost was exactly as quoted, and Troy checked and approved the project before receiving payment. We couldn't be happier.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:27 AM

Troy and his team did an outstanding job of installing crown moulding in our home. Troy is very professional and listens to the customer. His crew is friendly, impeccable and really enjoy their work. We are having him back to replace some quarter round mouldings and install frames underneath our countertops.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Default Troy Rosenberger

If you are looking for someone who knows crown molding/decorative trim Troy Rosenberger is the one to call. Troy had done work for us in two houses. We could not be more satisfied. His crew is efficient, they work well together, respect you and your home and their work is outstanding.
clap2:
Old 01-28-2019, 08:37 AM
Default First class company

We had wood cornices installed over our windows and huge slider door in January of 2019. Troy came out for the initial estimate and was very professional and helpful in making the right selection for our home. His estimate was itemized and exact so there was no misunderstanding in the cost. His installation crew was equally professional, polite, neat and skilled. There was nothing for us to clean up after they were finished. We are happy with the materials they used, the installation of the corniices, the timely manner in which they worked and the finished product. We highly recommend Troy Rosenberger’s Trim Carpentry!
Old 08-03-2018, 04:20 PM

Very pleased with Troy Rosenberger and his crew they did crown molding throughout our entire house plus bead board under our counter, the kitchen nook and guest bath. Very professional and extremely neat and put everything back in its place. I get many compliments on the work. You won’t go wrong if you hire them. So glad I did. One of the best experiences I’ve had dealing with contractors here in TV!
Old 04-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Smile Beautiful workmanship

We had crown moulding installed on our Lantana model home and Troy and his team did a beautiful job. Other contractors could not guarantee the same work on this model home. We are pleased with the result and the professionalism of Troy's team and the quick installation. We highly recommend Troy Rosenberger.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:02 PM

You will not finds someone better Then Troy.
The workmanship is absolutely the best.
I have 7 inch molding put around the home
5 inch in the bathrooms.
Trimmed out the front door
And also trimmed out the entrance to the Lanai.
I highly recommend him
Old 01-19-2018, 07:48 AM
Default Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry

We had Troy's company install crown molding in the main living area of our home. This is the second project we hired Troy to do for us. The first was to panel our island counter for which we have received many compliments on. We are equally pleased with the crown molding installation Troy's team put up. They came on schedule, were professional, considerate, pleasant and efficient.
We couldn't be happier with the work done and will continue to recommend Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry to all who ask if we are happy with the work. We give Troy's team five (5) stars *****.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Default Troy Rosenbegers trim carpentry

Just had Troy and his staff put in crown molding in our living room and kitchen. They did an excellent job! Very professional from our first meeting with Troy to the interaction we had with his staff that put up the molding. The follow up the next day with the finishing and painting was also very good. Excellent job! If we end up doing the other rooms, we plan on using them again! Very pleased!
Old 08-16-2017, 05:51 PM

This guy is good ! Crown molding, cornices , headers, columns dealing with arches, wainscoting, and ceiling treatments. Wow ! I can not say enough. The crew is personable and Troy directly involved in anything difficult. Match his work up with the great painter he bring to the table, Elite Artisans Painting, and you are going to have a finished product that will be admired for decades.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:35 PM

Today Troy Rosenberger, owner of Trim Carpentry, Inc., came to my home and installed crown molding on my kitchen cabinets. Troy was extremely precise in his work, every piece of crown molding fit perfectly the first cut. Because his crews were busy on other jobs, Troy came personally to complete my job so the painters could paint my cabinets tomorrow. I would highly recommend Troy, he is very personable and a pleasure to do business with. Troy swept all areas so everything was clean before he left. Thank you for wonderful service!
Old 07-20-2017, 08:19 AM

We were very pleased with Troy and his team. Always courteous and one time, their work was very professional and well done. The crown molding looks beautiful and the craftsmanship is far above others I've seen!
Old 06-25-2017, 08:53 AM

Troy is great! His professionalism was fantastic - both in his quick responses and definitely in
the work he did. He created cornices above our sliders and casing trim along the sides of our sliders, bead board and framing under the bar area, and chair rail and decorative boxes in the dining room. What a difference his skillful work has made in our home. We highly recommend him and plan to use him for crown molding when the budget allows!
Old 06-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Default Troy Rosenberger Trim Work

We r cent Ly had Troy Rosenberger install crown molding throughout our entire house. From the estimate from Troy to the last bit of cleanup by the painters we were totally satisfied with the job. All workers were professional, polite, clean and respectful of us hanging out on lanai. The quality and workmanship of the workers was better than expected. If you're looking for crown mounding don't forget to get an stimate from Troy Rosenberger.

Tags
click, crown, decorative, molding, troy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.