Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry Inc.

Troy Rosenberger's Trim Carpentry Inc.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 04-21-2017, 12:02 PM

Troy was recommended by a very good decorator. I knew if he had done work for her he could please me. Their work is impeccable. Very professional and extremely neat. They did 7 in. crown molding and cornices. You won't be disappointed.
The two young men took great pride in the finished product.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:54 PM

Quality work, excellent results.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2017, 03:54 PM

Troy installed crown molding in our home and did a fantastic job. We sold that home and purchased another which is currently having the crown molding installed by Troy. I would rate his company as excellent craftsmanship, with much integrity and honesty. If you want crown molding installed or trim carpentry, don't hesitate to call him.

PS I'am not related nor do I have any financial interest in this company, just a satisfied customer..
Old 05-11-2017, 04:56 PM

Troy and his team are nothing but professional. So far they have done cornices in the living area and we look forward to the completion of the crown moldings in the same area. I would highly recommend them for any trim and carpentry work.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:42 PM

Excellent work. Professional, prompt, courteous workers in our home.
Troy is very responsive. Work is beautiful.
Recommend to anyone wanting quality crown molding, wooden cornices, Wainscoating.
You will be very pleased with the craftsmanship.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:19 PM

We had Troy Rosenberger install crown molding in our main living space and lower some base molding due to different flooring being installed. I must say his team were great and they did a great job. They were hard workers and very polite. They took a lot of pride in their work. I would highly recommend them.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:52 AM

Extremely pleased with the quality of Troy's work and pricing. We first had crown molding done in 2010 and recently called him to do valances over our front door and sliders. He responds quickly when you request an estimate and has great ideas for design.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:51 PM

I just had to post a review. I had crown molding put in a bedroom and 8 headers in the same room. Troy and his crew did a fantastic job, I couldn't of asked for more. They were very professional, neat, courteous and the pricing was fair and reasonable. The finishing touches created the WOW factor in that bedroom. Troy arranged for a painter to come in and do the sanding, filling of the nail holes and painting, every thing was done in a timely manner and with pride. I will be scheduling more work from Troy, no need to look any further, I found the best.
Troy Rosenberger Trim Work
Old 06-11-2017, 04:14 PM

Default Troy Rosenberger Trim Work

We r cent Ly had Troy Rosenberger install crown molding throughout our entire house. From the estimate from Troy to the last bit of cleanup by the painters we were totally satisfied with the job. All workers were professional, polite, clean and respectful of us hanging out on lanai. The quality and workmanship of the workers was better than expected. If you're looking for crown mounding don't forget to get an stimate from Troy Rosenberger.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:53 AM

Troy is great! His professionalism was fantastic - both in his quick responses and definitely in
the work he did. He created cornices above our sliders and casing trim along the sides of our sliders, bead board and framing under the bar area, and chair rail and decorative boxes in the dining room. What a difference his skillful work has made in our home. We highly recommend him and plan to use him for crown molding when the budget allows!

Tags
click, crown, decorative, molding, troy