The 7 Stages of Covid

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2021, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
OK.....we get it. But, it is the un-vaccinated people that are dying of Covid, NOT the vaccinated.
Sure about that?

CDC chart:

cdc-crop-jpg

Last edited by SkBlogW; 09-23-2021 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-24-2021, 07:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
I'm confused... Are you saying it's the UN-vaccinated people who are dying of Covid?
Yes, you have that correct. Vaccinated people are NOT occupying ICU beds in the great numbers that the UN-vaccinated are, all over the country. UN-vaccinated people are filling those ICU beds and unfortunately are dying of Covid.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:02 AM
Sage

No. The news story was that the current administration wanted the Sept 20th date but was waiting for FDA approval (granted Sept 22).

Therapy or some anti-anxiety drugs might be more effective than posting the same message day in and day out to address whatever your issues are. Perhaps you don't realize that probably in excess of 90% of the readers of this forum have been vaccinated and read the news?

Quote:
It was a MSM news source that reported as of Sept. 20th everyone over the age of 65 could get a booster shot, per our government. That is why I didn't feel the need to do a Google search. That information was incorrect and I realize that now. Live and learn. I'll be more careful next time.

As for me posting the same message day in and day out. I do that because I can.

Last edited by biker1; 09-24-2021 at 08:35 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Yes, you have that correct. Vaccinated people are NOT occupying ICU beds in the great numbers that the UN-vaccinated are, all over the country. UN-vaccinated people are filling those ICU beds and unfortunately are dying of Covid.
I get you Coffeebean. I agree with your thoughts. I don't think you need "anti-anxiety" medication and I recognize as a parent and retired teacher that repetition is usually one of the most effective forms of teaching.

Rather than rants

or insulting others.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:14 AM
Sage

Teaching? You consider her endless posts that say the same thing that everyone already knows to be teaching? There is nothing remotely close to teaching going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I get you Coffeebean. I agree with your thoughts. I don't think you need "anti-anxiety" medication and I recognize as a parent and retired teacher that repetition is usually one of the most effective forms of teaching.

Rather than rants

or insulting others.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Rather than rants

or insulting others.
Thanks, Gracie.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
Teaching? You consider her endless posts that say the same thing that everyone already knows to be teaching? There is nothing remotely close to teaching going on.
I get a chuckle from folks who don’t agree with my postings. They doth protest too much!!!

LOL.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:43 AM
Sage

Many of your postings have had incorrect information and numerous people have responded with the facts. Disagreement is different from factually wrong. Most of your posts just keep repeating the same thing. You seem to have a need to monopolize any COVID-19 thread. You appear to have an obsession. I hope you get some help for that. I believe I will stop reading these sorts of threads.

Quote:
I get a chuckle from folks who don’t agree with my postings. They doth protest too much!!!

LOL.

Last edited by biker1; 09-24-2021 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:49 AM

Quote:

LOL.
Kind of like watching the propaganda media machine..CNN. MSNBC, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, HUFFPOST....ETC>...... All junk news mocking each other or from??

Need to seek out the truth rather than listening to all this trash coming from the media!
Old 09-24-2021, 10:28 AM

brainwashing
/ˈbrānwôSHiNG/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the process of pressuring someone into adopting radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible means.
"victims of brainwashing"
Old 09-24-2021, 11:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Many of your postings have had incorrect information and numerous people have responded with the facts. Disagreement is different from factually wrong. Most of your posts just keep repeating the same thing. You seem to have a need to monopolize any COVID-19 thread. You appear to have an obsession. I hope you get some help for that. I believe I will stop reading these sorts of threads.
I sincerely apologize if I posted any incorrect information. I use only reliable sources for what ever I post.

Please give me an example of incorrect information I have posted. I never use any sight that slants information either way as far as I’m aware and have always relied on experts who are highly respected in the medical community.
Old 09-24-2021, 11:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by drducat View Post
Kind of like watching the propaganda media machine..CNN. MSNBC, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, HUFFPOST....ETC>...... All junk news mocking each other or from??

Need to seek out the truth rather than listening to all this trash coming from the media!
Just curious……. Does Dr. Scott Gotlieb offer misinformation?
Old 09-24-2021, 12:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Many of your posts just keep repeating the same thing.
Old 09-24-2021, 12:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,997 Times in 1,729 Posts

It’s mostly likely because if our fears, Gracie, those of us who concentrate too much, especially because of the consequences of Covid for us. And those of us who feel safer in denying, like ostriches if I put my head head in the sand, I can’t see, it is not there and therefore, can’t hurt me. I’m healthy, I’m young, I’m… invulnerable. May they be correct and the angel of Covid bypass them.
Old 09-24-2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Just curious……. Does Dr. Scott Gotlieb offer misinformation?
I wonder? He is an investor and administrator....probably not up to speed and most likely in favor of any way to make money....so limit advice from these types.
Closed Thread

Tags
stage, oxygen, hospital, vaccinated, blood

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.