Baby Formula Shipments

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2022, 08:36 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Of course. But what percentage of cases out of the entire spectrum of infants needing bottle/breast feeding is this true? There is still formula to be had. And if we were a bit more proactive and resourceful I am sure it would be more than enough to cover those cases.
You seem to think that you have all of the answers - why don't you tell us "what percentage of cases out of the entire spectrum of infants needing bottle/breast feeding is this true?".

And as far as "And if we were a bit more proactive and resourceful I am sure it would be more than enough to cover those cases." - just what would your idea of 'proactive and resourceful' be?

How many women in your family are currently feeding their infants?

Old 05-28-2022, 12:34 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
How in the world did nobody in the federal govt knowing that a large portion of formula capacity was off line raise their hand and say guys we have a big problem coming and a few planeloads of formula from Europe is a drop in the bucket.
Oh, they knew...
Old 05-28-2022, 12:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,027 Times in 5,325 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djean1981 View Post
Oh, they knew...
Agreed but apparently sat on their hands.
Closed Thread

Tags
plane, load, baby, drop, late

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.