Court Upholds Parents Choice Not To Have Children Masked

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2021, 09:04 AM

Schools are required to provide a safe environment for children. So, if my child only goes to school and comes home to a safe environment and gets infected because he is with a group of unmasked students, I sue the school, the state and the parents for not providing a safe environment for my child.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,997 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
So, parents should not have the freedom of controlling their children? The gov. should be the authority? So, if the gov deems that there are too many females in this country, they should mandate abortions? The court says a woman has the right of choice for her body, so is the gov going to take that right away? After all, the baby/child is part of the woman's body, right? Children will NOT keep their masks on in school, and that is fact. Teachers cannot be understood and children's replies cannot be understood when wearing masks. Sure, that is a small imposition IF/IF masks save lives. But, so far the CDC does not prove that masks (paper or cloth that folks are wearing) does much good. The gov. is well known for making mistakes in their judgement. I would rather make life choices for myself and my family, rather than depending on their often biased thinking demands.
Parents or anyone else do not have the right to hurt their children or should we act like the Taliban, why stop at Covid, why not cut the girls as well? There is no reason why children can’t wear n95 masks (child size). I absolutely support the right of parents but it stops when they hurt and not protect their children, and possibly endangering other children.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlcopper View Post
Then google them. Theres plenty of data showing masks curb the virus. Dont want to mask your kid? Fine. Home school them or just have illiterate morons. Thats everyones choice!
Please NO!!! We have plenty of those.
Old 09-14-2021, 09:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkagele View Post
Really? You're going to insult 90% of all parents? Statements such as this are just plain idiotic.

"My child has a fever of 103. Hello, congressman. What should I do?"
Yes, when the topic is the understanding of the virology and epidemiology of a COVID pandemic and the value of masks for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated, adults and children, I AM going to insult 90+% of not only parents, but all adults as well. It is simply NOT a decision that should be left to either amateurs or politicians.

BTW, It's hardly an "insult". If you tell me I don't have the expertise to land an F-16 on the deck of an aircraft carrier, are you insulting me?

and as a to: "My child has a fever of 103. Hello, congressman. What should I do?"---How about "Hello, pediatrician, what should I do"?
Old 09-14-2021, 09:17 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
snipped

I was surprised to find no articles reporting that masks do not help. None said masks were 100% effective but I did not notice any that said masks were 10)% ineffective.
You apparently did not search the internet with an appropriate phrase for that...try using face masks are useless and you will find what you missed!

Old 09-14-2021, 09:20 AM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick010207 View Post
He's running for President!
But no one on the Court issuing this determination is running for President - right?

Closed Thread

Tags
court, upholds, parents, choice, children

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.